Our newest young hung Bull

After moving a great distance to retire here and my Wife losing her other Bull's except if they were to visit which would be great, I found
our newest Bull through friends who stayed at our rental. He is in his very early 20's, built, nice looking, very fun, hardworking, bi, and most
of all has a great 9 inch thick cock! I made contact after being given his info and asked him to come over to meet me first while my Wife was
visiting a neighbor friend to interview him for his new role as our friend and bi Bull. He arrived on time as promised. He was very respectful, clean,
dressed well, and friendly. We chatted about our background, likes, past experiences, then showed him a video of my Wife with a young hung Bull
she had before we moved here. He had already told me he was with another couple not far from our age but may lose them soon and was looking
for another couple for a regular visiting play dates. After watching our video he was rock hard. Being bi I asked him if I could sample his cock and
give him some relief. He replied hell yeah and wasted no time pulling his big cock out while sitting in the recliner as the video played watching my
Hot Wife Cougar fucking and sucking this former young hung Bull in his 20's. I got on my knees as he was smiling from ear to ear and trying to
watch my petite sexy Hot Wife put her Bull to good use. As I first took his long thick cock in my hand and stroked it he moaned. As I started to lick
the head and slit he starting oozing pre cum which I love. I told him it was sweet and tasty and he grinned. Then I started to slowly take his cock
down my throat while also swirling my tongue around the fat head of his cock something my sitter taught me as a very young teen when they made
me a sex slave for a year before moving away. I will tell that story later. I picked up the pace as he moaned and held my head eating his big cock.

• Love
Reactions: Bobby75
Then my Wife came in as we lost track of the time. She was surprised to see me getting off my knees and our new boy toy putting his cock away. It was going to be a surprise later as it had been almost a year since her last play date with her last Bull before moving. So she left us alone to wrap things up and returned later. I told her I wanted to surprise her with him later but just wanted to check him out thoroughly first. So after discussing our new boy toy's possibilities I set up the first play date. He arrived on time, clean, smelling nice, etc. I made us all drinks while we settled in to chat a while and get to know each other. After a few drinks I went up to the guest room to make sure everything was set up for their first sex session. Lights low, towel, lube, video, etc. Then returning to the downstairs I asked our new stud if he would like to take my petite married Wife upstairs to get to know each other. With a smile he took her upstairs to the guest room where they giggled and started to make out running their hands over each others bodies. I had a good view peeking around the corner with my cock in my hand rock hard! As they took off pieces of clothing and kissing I jerked my cock while watching this young hung man seduce and undress her. He laid her on her back on the bed and kissed her thighs then removing her panties stated to eat her super tight trimmed pussy like a pro as she moaned softly. After a good eating she pulled him up to make out some more. Then she eventually rolled him on his side and as she took that long fat cock in her hands, she started giving him one of her best blow jobs as he moaned and saying JC. She had gotten very good at sucking big cocks with her past young hung Bulls. Eventually he rolled her back over and while they French kissed started to dry fuck her getting her very horny. She told him she was very tight and to get the lube on the bedside first. I watched as he slowly lubed that wonderful young cock and getting into the missionary position between my wife's legs. As he started to insert his cock slowly I heard my wife make a heavy inhale sound and grabbing his tight muscular sides. As he started to fuck her slowly she moaned like she never moans with me and I shot a load into my hand. He then stated really deep fucking her as he lifted her legs up to get as deep as he could. She later told me he reached all the way back with his long cock where I could never be. It was so hot I got hard again! They fucked for a while more then took a break while chatting. Then I went down stairs to wait there arrival. They were smiling as he entered the room and as I asked how he liked her he said she was awesome and fist bumped me. Then of course it was getting late so he put his boots on as I seen him to the door thanking him for taking care of my wife. He said he could not wait for our next play date. To be continued! He is ours now!

• Love
I have seen some comments and though it could be true that some posts are not genuine, ours is truly real and ongoing! We feel extremely fortunate to have found our newest young hung Bull! So please refrain from such accusations on ours if you would as we want to continue to enjoy this forum as a couple in the cuck hold/stag/vixen/Bull threesome fun and share it with like peoples. Be safe out there but have fun! Besides good food and drink, sex is one of the few enjoyable things as you get older!