Our story continued.

Billhook439

For the next few years it stayed that way, both of us guaranteed to be turned on by the idea. It didn’t become the staple of our sex lives but it had the effect of us opening up to each other about other things we had fantasized about. Occasionally we would talk about actually doing it, but we were too afraid and unsure how to make it happen to take it seriously. Don't forget, this was before the internet.
Until she was away for a couple of days at a team building exercise organized by her company. She came home tired and seemed far away most of the time. It took several days for her to come back to her normal self. I began to worry that she might be coming down with a cold. Once she had perked up she explained how the course, that was supposed to be an exercise in team work, was really one big ******** up and most of the staff from her office were drunk the whole time and either at night clubs or at parties in the hotel rooms. I didn't say anything, but I did wonder if she got laid. It wasn’t the first time I had witnessed that far away look. I was half hoping she had and would tell me about it, but I was too afraid of the unknown at that point and no more was said about it.
The upshot was that we started meeting some of her colleagues socially and once or twice a month she would go out with the girls.
One night we were indulging in a pre sex fantasy and turning each other on with thoughts about her and other men when she stopped me with a question. She asked me which, out of all the guys she worked with, would I think she would be likely to sleep with. I thought about it for a moment and then mentioned a guys name that I thought she would be attracted to. "No, not him. Who else?" she said. I thought to myself, “This is a good game.” I mentioned a couple more that I could think would fit her liking. "No," she said. “I'll tell you who I would fuck,” she told me his name. I was quite surprised because he didn't fit any of the things I knew her to be attracted to In fact he was a tall beefy guy, well over six foot, slightly overweight with a full beard. I knew, or thought I knew, she didn't like facial hair on men. I had only met him and his wife once or twice because he worked in another part of the company.
From that point on the discussion became quite serious about how she could let him know what she wanted and how to meet up and where. Did I think he would have a big cock since he was a big man? I said that he definitely would and her poor little pussy would be stretched. I remember she gave a small moan and I felt her quiver when I said that.
She was sitting astride me and slowly rocking her hips backward and forwards when she said, "I really want this to happen, I mean it, I want him to fuck me. Will you let me do it with him?" How could I say no at a time like that? "Yes, yes go for it babe, tell him you want him, let him fuck you as much as you like,” I said. Her rhythm was speeding up and I was straining to get as deep inside her as I could. Her breath was coming in short gasps and little moans. I felt my orgasm building. “No more fantasy; let’s do it for real,” I managed to gasp. We both exploded in a rare simultaneous orgasm.
Afterwards we were lying next to each other when she said, "my god that was good." She turned on her front and looked at me thoughtfully, "I love you and would never hurt you, but what do you think? I really mean it, fantasy aside, I want to get laid by him." All this time I had never really thought it would actually become a reality. "Are you serious or just turning me on again?" I asked her.
"I'm serious, but if you say no then we’ll leave it there," she replied. I felt my loins stirring again and that anticipation/ fear/ anxiety feeling in the middle of my chest as the thought that it might become a reality sank in, I reached out to her. She gently pushed my hand away and said, "No, I want you to think about this with a clear head, I want the brain between your ears to think about this not the one between your legs." Then she said, “We'll talk more in the morning," and kissed me.
I got very little sleep that night I couldn't stop thinking about it. The strange feeling of jealousy, fear and desire I had felt that night at the party rolled around inside me. Did she mean it? I had to jack myself off to get my hard on to go away.
I got up very early the next day, well before the kids woke up and made us some breakfast. I walked into the bedroom with our breakfast just as she was sitting up. We made some small talk as we ate and for some reason I felt nervous about bringing up our discussion from the night before. It was like it all hung in the balance, It could happen and neither of us wanted to break the spell. We were both nervous about what the other was thinking. Then we heard one of the kids go into the bathroom and knew we couldn't have a meaningful conversation until we were on our own later.
I took a shower and got ready for work while she got the kids ready for school. I was still feeling that curious blend of nervous anxiety and excitement as I wondered how I would concentrate at work. Then I made a decision. I went downstairs and cuddled her from behind as I whispered, “let's phone in sick, I’m not sure I'll be any use to anyone until we've had a talk." She turned round and kissed me saying, "I'm glad you said that, you take the kids to school and I'll have a shower. Then we'll talk."
As we sat at the kitchen table drinking coffee, finally on our own, we started talking. Once we had assured each other that the subject was open and we were both okay with the idea, we started discussing the reality of the situation. Whatever happened we were in it together and if it turned out one of us wasn't happy about it, we would walk away from it together.
Then she asked me if I had thought about what she said the previous night. I said nervously that I had, I wanted to go ahead with it as long as she wasn't doing it just to please me. My fantasies over the years had centered on her enjoying it, the image of her ecstatic expression was still with me. She had a big beaming smile on her face as he told me she had been thinking about making it real for some time now and wasn't sure if I would really go for it. The last thing she ever wanted was to hurt me or rock our marriage, but as long as it was something we both wanted and something we could share, then she didn’t see why we shouldn’t go ahead with it. I readily agreed. Then she looked at me and asked, “do you want to sleep with another woman?”
“No,” I said, “absolutely not, you are all I could possibly want. Good god, you are willing to join me in my fantasy. It doesn't get better than that, I love you so much.”
She told me that, even though we are talking about her doing it with someone else, she wasn't sure she liked the idea of me doing it with another woman. I assured her I was not interested, the entire focus of my fantasy was on her enjoying it. That’s what does it for me.
Once I had reassured her on that point, I asked her what it was about this whole scenario that turned her on. She said that it was when she had seen how turned on I was when we first started talking about it and, although she had not contemplated having an affair, nor was she was dissatisfied with me or our marriage, she did want something different to happen. She wanted an adventure. To start with, playing together in our fantasy was enough, there were also a few things to try now we had opened up to each other. Then she had realised that It could be possible to make it a reality, as long as we were clear headed and responsible. She liked the idea that she could be very naughty and get away with it. “The thought of actually having sex with another man while my husband encourages me is so hot.” She said.
As the morning rolled on we plotted and planned how to make it happen. I asked her how come she was so sure this guy would unwittingly go along with our plan. She became quiet and just looked at me. I knew something was on her mind, and when she told me, I should have guessed. "You really don't mind me screwing another man do you?" She asked.
"No, I think that would have been pretty obvious,” I said with a chuckle.
"So, you really don't mind that I was fucked at that party?"
"No," I said.
"You also know that I would never do anything to hurt you intentionally."
"Yes," I said, wondering where this was going.
She took a deep breath and said, "I've got a confession to make, please don't get mad."
Something inside me knew what she was about to say. “You've already slept with him," I said.
"Well, yes and no," she said and then paused.
I sighed, “ok babe let's put all the cards on the table and go from there, no recriminations I promise. I'm actually quite interested."
I waited while she decided how to tell me.
"Well, you remember when I was away on that team building seminar,” she paused as I nodded. "I, I mean we, him and I, ended up in bed together." She looked at me for a reaction.
"Now you say it, I realize I should have guessed it,” I said, smiling to show her it was okay. She sat there nervously biting her bottom lip in that cute way of hers. “I'm not mad. A bit disappointed you couldn't tell me then. But it's not a problem." I added. She visibly sagged with relief and rushed over to hug me. "Do you want to tell me about it," I asked from somewhere in her hair. She sat next to me and we held hands.
"As I'm prone to do, I got pretty drunk. A group of us were playing party games in one of the rooms. To start with, it was drinking forfeits and then truth or dare. Then It became sexier and we started losing our clothes. I lost a bet and had to get into bed in just my underwear with the next loser and fool around for two minutes and guess who it was. Well we fooled around for a bit and then the game continued. Later on when I was going back to my room, he walked with me and said how much he had enjoyed his moment with me. Well you and I had fantasised about me sleeping with another guy so I thought you wouldn't mind if I invited him in. We were both drunk. At the time I thought you would love it when I told you. So we got naked and started to fool around again.”
“But nothing happened because he was too drunk to get it up and that was that, he went back to his room. In the morning we were so embarrassed we couldn't look at each other and all my courage had gone, so I didn't tell you. Do you mind?"
"No, I'm actually fascinated to find out more. You were actually naked with him?” I asked, hoping there would be more.
“ Yes, completely starkers,” she said. “And he really liked my boobs, he played with them a lot and really got me going. When he had gone, I wished I'd packed my vibrator because my fingers were just not enough.”
“I don't blame him, you have gorgeous breasts . What else? ” I asked.
"That's all there is to tell, but it's what got me thinking that we really could realise our fantasy. I thought about it for a long time, then I spoke to him at work about that night to clear the air between us before I plucked up the courage to put the Idea to you. He said he wished he hadn't drunk so much and wondered if there would be any more seminars. I took that as roundabout way of saying he'd like to try again. I found the Idea of screwing him quite a turn on, he is so different. He's big and beefy, a very hairy chest and back and with his beard, it would be like being fucked by a caveman.” She said the last part in an excited rush and then sat there looking worried, biting her bottom lip again.
"I'm glad you told me, It sounds like you're way ahead of me,” I laughed.
“Well I thought it would be better to find out if it was possible before I said anything to you, just in case it all fell flat.” she said. Then she let out a breath, “I’m glad that’s out in the open. I didn’t want to keep it from you. I just didn’t know how to tell you. Are we still ok with this?”
I gave her a kiss, “absolutely, I can’t tell you how excited I am.”
“Me too,” she smiled.
Sure enough, we agreed to go ahead with it and ended up screwing on the kitchen table. We both experienced a cascade of intense pleasure from the excitement of knowing what was going to happen. She was feeling the anticipation as much as me. We were teasing and egging each other on with ideas on how he would fuck her. She said I should get a supply of condoms for her because she didn't know how quickly things would happen. Then I said to her that if she was going to all the trouble to have sex with someone else then they should do it properly, go all the way, without condoms. I heard her sigh with pleasure as I said that. Then I told her I wanted her to come home with a pussy full of another man's sperm. This sent her over the top, with a long wail she came, gushing all over my cock. That finished me off as well. We spent the rest of the day in bed screwing for all that we were worth, describing what we wanted to happen. Later that evening, as we lay there completely worn out, she asked me if I meant what I said now that I was sexually spent. I assured her, my big brain was in charge and that I did mean every word. "What, every word, even no condoms?" she asked. "Yes,” I said, "no condoms." I knew she loved the feeling of a man coming inside her and filling her with sperm and I liked the idea for very different reasons.
More.
Please go to "our true story, how it began" I screwed up the thread in continuing this story.

Last edited: