Our Story

Here's our story. I tell it because it gives kind of a release to tell it here. We'd love to hear some responses/comments.

I am happily married to a super hot woman. I have always had hotwife/cuckold fantasies and she knows this. Recently my wife had an affair behind my back. It was a total secret from me and it almost ended our marriage and family when I found out. This was due to her secrecy and being too emotional with her sex partner. The night I found out and confronted her was a time when she came home after just having sex with the other man. It was a harsh confrontation with a lot of back and forth. The thing is it culminated with me putting her on our bed and pulling her clothes off. I then proceeded to lick and clean her cum filled pussy. She then got on top of me and rode me with her used pussy until she came with me just an hour after she came twice with another man.

After that, she continued to have sex with this guy (telling me when she would go) and would come home and sit on my face and have me clean her up. Then she would ride me and cum on me with her stretched out pussy. He has a very long 10" cock that would stretch her out and even hurt her -- which she loved. That relationship has ended (the guy is wayyyy too emotional). However, she will continue to have sex with other men and I will continue to clean her up. She's become addicted to very long cocks. She loves the way they can hit places deep inside her.

We love each other more than ever now and our marriage will make it. I am submissive to her and she knows it and likes it. I am only submissive to her though. In daily life I am more of an alpha male.

Hopefully I will be cleaning her used pussy up again this week. I love to clean her and also clean her up after I cum in her.

We got our start in this lifestyle the same way...….wife started flirting with a guy that came on to her at work, it progressed to goong to lunch, then lunch in the park, then making out the hell with lunch in the park, and when she FINALLY agreed to "go to dinner" with him which was just aruse to go to a hotel, before she could actually cheat she confessed it to me...….not because she felt bad and wasn't going, but because she simply couldn't LIE about it. She was going....but she HAD to tell me first!! LOL

I was so turned on by it that we spent the week buying her a new SEXY outfit to wear, got her hair re-dyed and trimmed, and she cut me off that week so she was "fresh" for him (she also admitted she "probably would NOT use her diaphragm" which was all the birth control she used!! Said she couldn't put it in early because it causes cramping, and doesn't want to spoil the moment when the got things going that first time. She had planned "dinner" when she was not in her most fertile time of the month. The night before I waxed her pussy smooth and baby-oiled it for him, and she went to Macy's before dinner and had her make up professionally done (cost a FORTUNE, was well worth it when she texted me a finished photo).

She wore a HOT sexy and SHORT mini-skirt, new CFM bright red 4" heels, pantyhose that she cut the crotch out of to be "easy'", a sheer bra with an equally SHEER top that you could see her nipples through so easily that she had to wear a shoulder shawl to be legal!! She SCREAMED "SEX" and he was the luckiest guy in the restaurant that night!!

so her cheating actually led us in to an exciting and FUN lifestyle!!

CW