Out of my shell

Tom Bauer

Male
Jul 27, 2017
New York
When I first started on here, I was quite shy and nervous. I thought people would find my kink weird. It's nice to talk to some people and know they have the same desires I have. I think about my wife cheating on my everyday, pretty much all day. I want to share her and show her off. She's got a nice rack and an amazing booty (anybody who wants pictures send me a private message).

One day I will get her to find a fuck buddy. My secret fetish is to see her screw her friend from high school, since it almost happened when we first started dating. She was talking to him when we were talking. She said "me and my friend were thinking about hooking up, is that ok?" I said not if you want to be with me, but I really was screaming yes in my head. I wish she was a slut party wife, sucking cock and getting fucked up skirt, panties aside doggy style..

When I first started on here, I was quite shy and nervous. I thought people would find my kink weird. It's nice to talk to some people and know they have the same desires I have. I think about my wife cheating on my everyday, pretty much all day. I want to share her and show her off. She's got a nice rack and an amazing booty (anybody who wants pictures send me a private message).

One day I will get her to find a fuck buddy. My secret fetish is to see her screw her friend from high school, since it almost happened when we first started dating. She was talking to him when we were talking. She said "me and my friend were thinking about hooking up, is that ok?" I said not if you want to be with me, but I really was screaming yes in my head. I wish she was a slut party wife, sucking cock and getting fucked up skirt, panties aside doggy style..
Yes the good ol' I wish I would have!! I personally wish I had access to my time machine to go back and relive those moments and get it right this time. The bucketlist of fantasies would have more things fulfilled. But seriously the real key here is partience and perserverance. If you can talk patiently with her and allow her to see inside your mind without her feeling pressured. Probably the best thing for us is to talk calmly till it sounds like it was her idea. Once she can picture it in her own head and the imagination starts to run wild, then things may develop.

That's what we are all like on her....in some way at least. Glad you have opened up and started to post on here.

Thank you. I'm always hoping that I ll find an old cellphone laying around with pictures in it but I haven't yet. And some of the stories she tells me of when she was a slut before we met gets me hard.... she sometimes tells me when we re doing it because she knows I like it. We one time went for a walk down a dirt road near our house and she pointed to a field and said this is where I fucked and sucked one of my exs. I asked her if she swallowed to finish and she was like oh yeah and she knew I was thinking about it. She likes to tease but for some odd reason she won't try this lifestyle

Reactions: Househusband
Thank you. I'm always hoping that I ll find an old cellphone laying around with pictures in it but I haven't yet. And some of the stories she tells me of when she was a slut before we met gets me hard.... she sometimes tells me when we re doing it because she knows I like it. We one time went for a walk down a dirt road near our house and she pointed to a field and said this is where I fucked and sucked one of my exs. I asked her if she swallowed to finish and she was like oh yeah and she knew I was thinking about it. She likes to tease but for some odd reason she won't try this lifestyle
Well keep talking that's what happened between my husband and I and slowly I came around to trying it, with a lot of reservations, and the rest is history....

Reactions: Tom Bauer

I'm glad you broke through your shyness. I was a little shy to post pictures myself but I'm happy with who I am. I'd love to see her nice rack and amazing booty. After all, I am an ass man. LOL