P

Hey guys, we're Jim and Treds, 33 and 31. Located in Ft. Worth, TX. We're a happily married couple (4 yrs and counting) with no kids. We'd love to meet like-minded couples /singles and arrange for a few occasional hook-ups. Here's a few photos of my wife Treds. She's 31 and teaches at a local school and has always been curious about sex with well-endowed males. Will post more of Treds in due course!
She is gorgeous 😍😍

Reactions: Funkytowncouple
Hey guys, we're Jim and Treds, 33 and 31. Located in Ft. Worth, TX. We're a happily married couple (4 yrs and counting) with no kids. We'd love to meet like-minded couples /singles and arrange for a few occasional hook-ups. Here's a few photos of my wife Treds. She's 31 and teaches at a local school and has always been curious about sex with well-endowed males. Will post more of Treds in due course!

Sounds like bullshit to us..

Reactions: werekinky2

Sounds like bullshit to us..
Always a possibility. Lol!!