Pegging

MY WIFE HAS BEEN FUCKING MY ASS FOR 20 YEARS ..
Same here (closer to 30). She eventually invited her m om to join in, some friends, etc. We used to do pegging parties about once a month, pre covid. Maybe we'll get back to it. Some husbands also got pegged, some not. Once you get over the psch hurdle guys find it lots of fun.

Wife had a small training cock and also a bullet vibrator up my ass at the weekend, at separate times. First time we’ve really properly played like that. I enjoyed it. Had the training cock up my ass when playing myself so it was tight but not as tight as it would have been, had this been the first time I’d gotten it in the ass. Hopefully more to com on that side of things. 😎

Mine loves to do it to me

IQRIW6o.jpg
stunning

We had been pushing our sexual boundaries meeting bbc bulls for about six months, she had not even kissed a Blackman let alone sex, yet within three months we had met half a dozen bbc, and even our first multiple bbc meeting. We met a local bbc who became slowly more dominant over the both of us over about three months, she was besotted by him and it became clear she would do anything for him, he introduced us to many experiences we never imagined, one of those was he would fuck her anally whilst she was pegging me, and when he came in her arse she would sit on my face whilst she would suck him hard again. Never thought I would do anything like that, but hey ho it was fun👍
You've mentioned in another post sucking his cock after he has her arse. Has he -- or any of the others -- taken yours yet? Or just pegging so far?