Pegging

I love my wife fucking my ass with her big cock!!
She makes me suck it first, then spanks me, prior to taking my ass!!
Same with me. First time we tried this the wife was a little to meek and gentle. The second time, after a good bit of wine in her i told her to give it to me like she would like it. She told me to get over her lap and lit my ass up. She was talking dirty like i had never heard from her. When my ass was the color that pleased her she told me to get on my knees and suck her cock. After much gagging i ended up with the whole cock down my throat. She bent me over the bed and gave me a few minutes to adjust and pounded me hard and deep. I loved it. After she was finished we had awesome sex. She was as horny as i had seen in a long time. We do this once or twice a month now and both of us love it.

Same with me. First time we tried this the wife was a little to meek and gentle. The second time, after a good bit of wine in her i told her to give it to me like she would like it. She told me to get over her lap and lit my ass up. She was talking dirty like i had never heard from her. When my ass was the color that pleased her she told me to get on my knees and suck her cock. After much gagging i ended up with the whole cock down my throat. She bent me over the bed and gave me a few minutes to adjust and pounded me hard and deep. I loved it. After she was finished we had awesome sex. She was as horny as i had seen in a long time. We do this once or twice a month now and both of us love it.

That is very hot! I think the first time I was told to lay over my wife's boyfriend's lap and to pull my pants and underwear down was a turning point in my journey of becoming a submissive cuckold. For me, lying over another man's lap and getting spanked was my first humiliation, and with my wife watching my total surrender was strangely erotic and enticing on some primal level. About a week later, my wife watched me take a spanking that left my ass cherry red and burning, as I got up and held both hands over my ass with my pants still around my thighs, my little cocklette was rock hard and they both knew I enjoyed this.

I looked to see my wife wearing a strap-on and my mind raced unsure of what was next. I was told to lay on my back and to put my legs up and she proceeded to fuck me. It was brutal, but deep inside I loved it. It was the ultimate surrender of my masculinity and control.

We had been pushing our sexual boundaries meeting bbc bulls for about six months, she had not even kissed a Blackman let alone sex, yet within three months we had met half a dozen bbc, and even our first multiple bbc meeting. We met a local bbc who became slowly more dominant over the both of us over about three months, she was besotted by him and it became clear she would do anything for him, he introduced us to many experiences we never imagined, one of those was he would fuck her anally whilst she was pegging me, and when he came in her arse she would sit on my face whilst she would suck him hard again. Never thought I would do anything like that, but hey ho it was fun👍