Pegging

Mine loves to do it to me

IQRIW6o.jpg
I hope you realize just how blessed you are.

Adding variety which, as they say, is the spice to life.:)
I know 99% from the outside think "oh poor him, shes cheeting on him" and "oh shes a slut going to have sex with people she barely know"... well.. if you see, nowadays thats the "normal" dating process... probably a 25y have a body count bigger that us... and im not saying thats a bad or good thing.. who are us to judge... It's just a conception that people have.

I know 99% from the outside think "oh poor him, shes cheeting on him" and "oh shes a slut going to have sex with people she barely know"... well.. if you see, nowadays thats the "normal" dating process... probably a 25y have a body count bigger that us... and im not saying thats a bad or good thing.. who are us to judge... It's just a conception that people have.
What consenting people, of a legal age, do to, and with each other, and others, is their business, and no one else’s. Some people like going to the opera, ain’t my thing, but I would never tell anyone else not to go. (Just an example that popped into my head). If it gives me a tent pole in the pants, then yeah I want to do it.

• Love
Reactions: Orimos
What consenting people, of a legal age, do to, and with each other, and others, is their business, and no one else’s. Some people like going to the opera, ain’t my thing, but I would never tell anyone else not to go. (Just an example that popped into my head). If it gives me a tent pole in the pants, then yeah I want to do it.
True... but the fact is that we still live in a society that was some principles.. .even if outdated... so, were we live and work, as to our friends we like to keep things on the low profile

Reactions: artman6060
True... but the fact is that we still live in a society that was some principles.. .even if outdated... so, were we live and work, as to our friends we like to keep things on the low profile
Oh yeah! No doubt about it. Hell these days gotta be careful about just expressing your opinion on guns, abortion, who you voted for, electric or gas cars, etc. I have my kinks and certainly don’t want to publicize them. But taking advantage of the anonymity of the net, using a made up name, yeah I’m letting my kinks out. I don’t judge anyone else’s kinks, (Well as long as it’s between consenting adults). I just think this place is kinda devoted to everyone being able to let their inner pervs out. Without judgement!

• Love
Reactions: Orimos
And Orimos? Mr Orimos? The Orimos? Your Missus is a smoke show, beyond my ability to put into words! And after perusing your pictures I’m also convinced that she is not lacking in the naughty department. Not all women are lucky enough to have both. Actually i guess it’s the men who aren’t the lucky ones in this case.

Yes, people used to get divorsed for less. In my case I have a wife who has sex with men and I don't get anything from her. I'm kept in chastity but thats where I'm happy cuz of my personality. I'm happy to be obedient to my wife but some people would be shocked by knowing that.

The majority of the people in our society dont like or understand our lifestyle. They are refered to as "vanilla" because like vanilla they only like "plain ordinary" sex with no variety. Unfortunately they rule and we have to be careful and private. In some cases if secrets get out it can hurt us like with our jobs.

This REALLY interests me, doing this to my hubby, haven't done this yet. Do most women use dildo's or strap on's ?
I bought a small training strap-on for my wife to use on me. So far she hasn’t used it ‘in anger’. I’ve used it in the shower on myself when my wife was back in the UK seeing family. It had a small suction cup on teh base so it stuck to the shower wall easily enough. Thereafter I soaped up my ass and easked back onto to it. Took my time and got a good portion of it in. I must admit I did enjoy it. I admitted to the wife that I had done this but so far she hasn’t taken up the opportunity to slip it on and go for it.

My wife just started and let me say she doesn't take her own words to heart and it hurts and ripped me now bleeding a lot she said sorry but Damm wth???

Now I'm in pain still bleeding and no way will she do that again,
So I said NO never again and she begged even tho she felt sorry for making me bleed, shoved it in ALL the way a 7 in her , and started thrusting right off the bat ,

Now she giggles at it when we talk about 6, saying she rapped me and how I know how women feel ,
Then she tried to pamper me but no still not gonna happen again

My wife just started and let me say she doesn't take her own words to heart and it hurts and ripped me now bleeding a lot she said sorry but Damm wth???

So I said NO never again and she begged even tho she felt sorry for making me bleed, shoved it in ALL the way a 7 in her , and started thrusting right off the bat ,

Now she giggles at it when we talk about 6, saying she rapped me and how I know how women feel ,
Happened to me to :censored:
But she said she will take it easy on me next time :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: slappin8silly57
I used to have anal sex in my school days and somehow it got repressed. After one year of marriage and great sex with wife, all of sudden i started to have strong urges. This resulted in me not being able to satisfy my wife sexually. Slowly I told my wife the reason and that is when she started to finger fuck me and we started talking about cocks and got into cuckolding. She started sleeping with others naturally but in parallel she got a strapon. It wasn't huge as my wife wanted to pleasure me. At the same time, she had a regular bf. She did not need my cock as her young bf was completely satisfying her. She got me a sissy anklet and fucked me loads. Bought me panties, asked me to dress up. When she broke up with her bf she stopped fucking me. But again started when she met some one else. So when she has someone she fucks me. I love it. When I tell her I miss you fucking me then she says find me a guy. I always find her guys.

Maybe you should start smaller and work up to larger. But plugs are a good way to condition you for pegging. My wife got a set of 6 butt plugs and a matching set of 6 strap-ons that graduated in size. She required that I wear the plug most of the day and in the evening she would use the matching strap-on and fuck my ass. She started with the smallest and worked to the largest over time. As I streched out she would go to larger size. She called it my sissy training and told me when we finished with #6, the biggest one, that she would give me a party and had a suprise for me. The day came and she had some of her gfs there and her bull was there.She bought me a pretty sissy dress I had to put it on and wear in front of the girls as they teased me. Then my wife said here comes your suprise and her bull bent me over the table and my wife lubed me up and he filled my ass with his huge cock.I was a lot bigger than the #6 but had a more malleable feel.I got loaded with cream as the girls cheered me on.That was my suprise and I became his official bitch that night and the girls were witnesses.

• Love
Reactions: gorace38