Penis extender.

My little guy can’t even have an extender fit over it without slipping off…
Mine is 5” and thin. Frankly, it was an awesome feeling. I squirted some precum and that lubed the inside. My wifes pussy squeezed in enough to cause it to slip around and honestly, it just felt like I was fucking a colder loose pussy. It was awesome.

For about half a year, my wife had to go off the pill, so we resorted to condoms, which we both hate. We tried many different brands and types, but the results were similar. One day I had an idea. I had once bought a package of large rubber O-rings at a hardware store, as I thought that might make a good cock ring. They didn't, as they too small in cross-sectional diameter. Most cock rings sold are much fatter. My idea was to place all five of them along my cock length and then unroll a condom over my cock and the O-rings, creating a super-ridged condom. How did it work? At first my wife was thrilled and enjoyed a thunderous orgasm. Alas, later she complained of being too sore.

The rubber O rings sounded like a great idea under a condom. I am sorry it did not work out as well as you expected. It would have been fun to duplicate and try if your experience had been better.

We have tried several penis extenders and never had much luck. We do have one that is large and is more of a hollow strap-on, it has a thong that it is attached to and stays in place with my cock inside. I get no feeling from her riding it, but she seems to get off with it.

One other one we have is a strap-on that allows my cock to be out beneath the shaft of the dildo. It has a leather harness that fits around my waist and the part below the dildo has an opening for my cock and then a strap that has a vacu-lock butt plug that fits firmly inside my ass. It stays in place perfectly with no slipping or movement, allows my cock to receive some rubbing sensation and the butt plug offers prostate stimulation. My wife likes it as she will often put my chastity cage on me and then as she fits the harness she will insert the butt plug and strap it on me.

We also purchased this online. It is a great solution for those nights my wife does not have a BULL or our boyfriend is not home. She has had many hours of solo satisfaction with this.

View attachment PXL_20211018_201601139.mp4

This sexy machine has a great selection of vacu-lock attachments that can be changed out to fit her mood and desire at the time. The speed of the machine can be controlled by her or somebody else using the dial.

Toy-Attachements.jpg

Me wearing the thong-style strap-on with my cock inside the sleeve. It fits very well with no movement but my cock has no feeling and doesn't get hard when I use this on her. It is 7" X 2.25" and the wife says it fits her perfectly.

My-7-inch-penis.jpg