Penis lengthening, penis shrinkage

coastalkid

Male
Gold
From
CA, US
I've read a bunch of things that say that there is no way to legitimately increase a penis size. Yes, I've read about techniques or devices that claim it is possible (ie pumps, jelqing exercises, stretching devices). If you can't lengthen a penis then why would chastity shrink a penis? Does this really happen? Has anyone had any real experience with either lengthening or shrinkage and how did that occur?

I've read a bunch of things that say that there is no way to legitimately increase a penis size. Yes, I've read about techniques or devices that claim it is possible (ie pumps, jelqing exercises, stretching devices). If you can't lengthen a penis then why would chastity shrink a penis? Does this really happen? Has anyone had any real experience with either lengthening or shrinkage and how did that occur?
My penis has shrunk, but I can't say how much chastity has affected it. But chastity has definitely affected it. I've been slowly embracing chastity for years, but it was only occasional use and not for more than an hour or two. In the last year, I started wearing it for 2-8 hours per day, at first 2-3 nights a week, and now every night. I don't wear it overnight, I'm paranoid of other types of damage.

At my peak, I was 7.5 inches fully erect. Now, I'm 53 and my dick is only about 5 inches fully erect. It shrank the most in the last year. How much of that is age vs. chastity I have no way to know, but I most definitely shrunk, I even had to order the "mini" cage because my head stopped reaching the end of the tube. I use the holy trainer chastity cage. Wearing it right now :) I don't care that I shrunk, I actually kind of like it, helps me fall into the submissive/sissy role easier.