Penis sleeve recommendation

I have used dildos on my wife, but the overwhelming consensus seems to be that the sleeve is more effective in making apprehensive wives willing and wanting to try bigger cock. I have tried on some, but they looked too fake or were super wide at the base and thin on the extended portion, making it look weird. Any recommendations for a realistic and balanced looking sleeve?

I have used dildos on my wife, but the overwhelming consensus seems to be that the sleeve is more effective in making apprehensive wives willing and wanting to try bigger cock. I have tried on some, but they looked too fake or were super wide at the base and thin on the extended portion, making it look weird. Any recommendations for a realistic and balanced looking sleeve?
I had a Tommy Gunn many years ago, while it looked “fake” and not like a completely real penis, I liked wearing it. My wife didn’t really seem to enjoy it though, not sure why to be honest. Now, years later, I’m looking for another one also - something a bit more realistic too.

Problem is expense. The ones that look like a real penis are very expensive, too expensive to buy it only to find out she’s having no part of it. I’m curious too what works the best, is the most realistic and is cost effective.

Hard to argue the other poster though, ain’t nothing like the real thing…

I have used one with my wife. I put it on and didn’t tell her. I just slid in her and she came so hard. She didn’t like it after she found out though.
I think that’s what I’m gonna try next time I find a suitable one, just ease it in her after I’ve talked to her about her last boyfriend. Maybe I’ll get a little alcohol in her first, that might help a good bit.

I have used one with my wife. I put it on and didn’t tell her. I just slid in her and she came so hard. She didn’t like it after she found out though.
My wife is the same way. She likes when it's in and moans like crazy but when she realizes she likes it, she doesnt like it. If that makes sense lol