Pennsylvania Couple searching 4 Bull

PennCuckCpl

Couple
Nov 18, 2021
Hello My Husband and I have been speaking about introducing someone into our relationship and are looking for perferably an older Black male, over 50, Single , STD free and has Transportation that can Travel to and from Chambersburg Pennsylvania. Also must be open minded to Double penetration becaise we would like to experiment with Double Vaginal intercourses.

A little about us
Im 27 5'5 170 lbs White Female , Blue eyes and Blonde hair. Republican that loves to swallow cum and am on Birth Control so i am creampie ready guys!!
My Husband is 5'10 Straight male 140 lbs who likes to watch and take part in other men having sex with me.
We are a married professional couple and am looking for a discreet relationship to have a little fun.
Please dont ask for pictures without getting to know us first for anyone who does that will be blocked.
Thank You
PennCuckCpl

You have my interest.
Mature Dominant Blackman , I used to see a couple in Chambersburg.
Would love to get to know you.
Message me here

B.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello My Husband and I have been speaking about introducing someone into our relationship and are looking for perferably an older Black male, over 50, Single , STD free and has Transportation that can Travel to and from Chambersburg Pennsylvania. Also must be open minded to Double penetration becaise we would like to experiment with Double Vaginal intercourses.

A little about us
Im 27 5'5 170 lbs White Female , Blue eyes and Blonde hair. Republican that loves to swallow cum and am on Birth Control so i am creampie ready guys!!
My Husband is 5'10 Straight male 140 lbs who likes to watch and take part in other men having sex with me.
We are a married professional couple and am looking for a discreet relationship to have a little fun.
Please dont ask for pictures without getting to know us first for anyone who does that will be blocked.
Thank You
PennCuckCpl
I’m in Delaware

A little about us
Thank You
PennCuckCpl
Hello, I am a 53 year old male. DM me if ur interested and still looking. Thanks

A little about us
Thank You
PennCuckCpl
Mature and very nice and well endowed cuckold, expert in giving a good cock and a lot of delicious cum to the hotwife and also to her husband, everywhere and in every way, he wants friendship and relationship with a cuckold couple or hotwife

Reactions: Meghan Hyno