Permission granted to the bull but not the cuck.

You know what your totally right. When we first met we both spoke about kinks and fantasies we both had and in our 40ies keen to tick off. This life style progressed from there, however i had always fantasized about being controlled, some refer to it as like a rape fetish but its not as trust me good luck getting out of the bedroom alive lol with me ... its more the being desired and having someone not be able to control thier lust... and having to taste and be inside you. I find that aspect a huge turn on. My husband is too gentle and respectful so i have had to out source to have my sexual kinks met. I spoke to my bull/dom of my desires and he goes over and beyond to accommodate but also the triangle is set in motion, i get off he gets to own me and use me i am pushing boundries as im not naturally submissive at all so its a huge change and to explore this side of me is huge a huge connection of trust for me and my partner with the bull. And he gives his mutual respect to my husband, my husband has his needs me also and loves preparing me and getting photos of our adventures etc... but really it comes back round too... he could give me the one tick off i needed to experience and explore. I think its been a huge thing to be able to explore.
Its good you have a close bond with your Bull,he sounds like a good man wanting to work with you in delivering your desires.How long have you been with your Bull ? Do you see him often.

Reactions: Chardonnay1974
You are a lucky woman. But I often wonder with my wife, which one of us has it best? She has a pick of 12 guys to fuck her. 12 well hung guys with some lovely cocks. But I still believe I’ve gotten the better of the deal. Watching those guys fuck her, tasting their cum. I love the cuck hubby’s position.
I know my husband feels the same way. He LOVES watching me play and can't wait to slurp up all the lovely cum. Takes a different kind of man to be a cuck, I"m glad I found one !!!

A real man would do whatever it takes to please his woman. That‘s why I say cucks are real men.
I think you are right. Cucks want their wives to be happy. I never in a million years thought we would live this lifestyle in fact never even considered it. As I lay in bed RIGHT NOW next to my lover it gives me great pleasure just to look over at him. His well defined body and his massive beautiful cock that gives me unbelievable pleasure. Knowing that I have a husband that supports me emotionally and financially is just plain wonderful.

My husband takes pride watching me play and all the creampies and all the cum he eats no matter where they're deposited is just another example of how much he loves me. HE cooks for us, cleans up, does laundry all being both a cuck and a Alpha male.
Who knew ??
All I know I feel like the luckiest woman in the world !!

I think you are right. Cucks want their wives to be happy. I never in a million years thought we would live this lifestyle in fact never even considered it. As I lay in bed RIGHT NOW next to my lover it gives me great pleasure just to look over at him. His well defined body and his massive beautiful cock that gives me unbelievable pleasure. Knowing that I have a husband that supports me emotionally and financially is just plain wonderful.

My husband takes pride watching me play and all the creampies and all the cum he eats no matter where they're deposited is just another example of how much he loves me. HE cooks for us, cleans up, does laundry all being both a cuck and a Alpha male.
Who knew ??
You should feel the luckiest woman in the world. Hell, I think you are. I am somewhat jealous of him.

Who knew ??
You should feel the luckiest woman in the world. Hell, I think you are. I am somewhat jealous.