Permission granted to the bull but not the cuck.

I have a question for the ladies, what is something you have allowed your bull to experience with you that you have actually denied you cuck husband when asked. My cuck wanted to experiment with some light bdsm fun. I told him not intrested, he wasnt man enough to pretend to control me and tie me up. I actually stated that it would not be sexy for me at all as my cuck husband was incapable of having me see that side of him and believe it. However when my bull suggested the idea of me being tied up and blind folded and he invite a good friend round to use and abuse me... i got wet at the thought. The night agreed to came along. I made my cuck spend extra time a care preparing me, shaving me smooth, painting my toe nails and finger nails to match the lingerie he pick out for my bull. Little did he know his fantasy was about to come true for me with my bull, and to add to insult the 3some experience which was a case of i got to smell, touch and taste the third but never got to see him at all. My cuck husband dropped me off and when he was requested came to collect me, his hotwife who had well and truely been used and abused. When i got in the car and sat down i flinched as my arse cheeks where still welted and tender from the spanking, my cuck husband asked, did you have fun tonight. I just smiled as i had two mens seed slowly ozzing out of my streched pussy. On arrival home as normal after my visit to my bull my cuck husband assisted me to undress and waited for his prize of cleaning me up... but this time it was two loads not one and as he lifted both my legs up in the air as i laid back on that bed he noticed the hand print and red marks on my arse check and the slight rope burn on my inner thighs and i just smiled to myself, and recalled the events of the night az my pussy was being cleaned orally and could not wait for my next bdsm lesson. My cuck husband never commented as he knew that was one experience that was saved for my bull only.

Nice, i like what you are doing with your bull and cuck husband. For me is important only unprotected sex.
I would give permission for my bull only cum inside me and same time my cuck husband is holding my legs up. Then we are going to wait at least 15 minutes and cuck husband can clean spilled leftovers with his tongue. More thrilling to see husband face when i may get pregnant with bull

I had to laugh when I read that your husband thought that he should try being a Dom to you. (Rolling Eyes). Being Dominant is not a natural role for a husband to be in. This is why all wives should have a lover, with him she can explore and delve into that side which would just be in appropriate for the husband.

As I think back over the past year my husband has not has his cock in me for a few minutes total for the year. It's developed into me sucking him or most recently jerking him off. Seems as my pussy is reserved for my lovers. Didn't plan this it just evolved on it's own.
Wow thats very hot. I bet he would be enjoying and double sided missing out. But in a way that would suite.

I had to laugh when I read that your husband thought that he should try being a Dom to you. (Rolling Eyes). Being Dominant is not a natural role for a husband to be in. This is why all wives should have a lover, with him she can explore and delve into that side which would just be in appropriate for the husband.
You know what your totally right. When we first met we both spoke about kinks and fantasies we both had and in our 40ies keen to tick off. This life style progressed from there, however i had always fantasized about being controlled, some refer to it as like a rape fetish but its not as trust me good luck getting out of the bedroom alive lol with me ... its more the being desired and having someone not be able to control thier lust... and having to taste and be inside you. I find that aspect a huge turn on. My husband is too gentle and respectful so i have had to out source to have my sexual kinks met. I spoke to my bull/dom of my desires and he goes over and beyond to accommodate but also the triangle is set in motion, i get off he gets to own me and use me i am pushing boundries as im not naturally submissive at all so its a huge change and to explore this side of me is huge a huge connection of trust for me and my partner with the bull. And he gives his mutual respect to my husband, my husband has his needs me also and loves preparing me and getting photos of our adventures etc... but really it comes back round too... he could give me the one tick off i needed to experience and explore. I think its been a huge thing to be able to explore.

Reactions: Dan088
In one of our guest rooms.
He gets a little grumpy when it's 3am and he gets called in for "clean up duty" but he does it anyway. He's such a great hubby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is hot to know that your lover is living with you. We’ve been sexless for a few weeks now but when we have her lovers stay over night I share our bed with them. If there are 2 staying overnight I get bumped to the couch in the room. I’m not big into humiliation but things having to leave my bed for them is a big turn on.

It's such a wonderful thing in this horrible time. We have sex 2/3x per day and it's never old. Hubby cooked us a candle light dinner the other evening (he's a gourmet cook) and waited on us as if we were in a restaurant. I cannot describe how enjoyable it was and is...……………….
You always manage to make me feel good. That is so romantic. Your hubby is a true man.

Reactions: Chardonnay1974
Yes he is, as a Alpha man in business and society and a cuck at home (actually we don't have much use for labels but I guess he is a cuck as per the definition of the word). I'm so lucky to have two wonderful lovers that satisfy me fully (pardon the pun, if you read any of my threads you know what that means).
He instigated this lifestyle and now we're three years into it and there is NO turning back we've BOTH very happy with the outcome !!!

When I'm getting pleasured by my lovers huge cocks all I can think of is how lucky I am !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a lucky woman. But I often wonder with my wife, which one of us has it best? She has a pick of 12 guys to fuck her. 12 well hung guys with some lovely cocks. But I still believe I’ve gotten the better of the deal. Watching those guys fuck her, tasting their cum. I love the cuck hubby’s position.

It's such a wonderful thing in this horrible time. We have sex 2/3x per day and it's never old. Hubby cooked us a candle light dinner the other evening (he's a gourmet cook) and waited on us as if we were in a restaurant. I cannot describe how enjoyable it was and is...……………….
That's great and something I would love to do for my wife and her Bull.

Reactions: Chardonnay1974