Personals.

Easiest way to connect with people is join a swinger group like sls, SDC, adult friend finder etc. they use the locations that you say your in. Sites like these everyone is spread so far apart it’s hard to make a connection unless you live in a big city. Then I still think it’s a small chance here. Personally I’m just here to read about what the other wives are doing and share a pic from time to time. We use the sites I mentioned for hookups.

Easiest way to connect with people is join a swinger group like sls, SDC, adult friend finder etc. they use the locations that you say your in. Sites like these everyone is spread so far apart it’s hard to make a connection unless you live in a big city. Then I still think it’s a small chance here. Personally I’m just here to read about what the other wives are doing and share a pic from time to time. We use the sites I mentioned for hookups.
That’s been our experience as well. Plus, we like face to face meetings with potential bulls.

Reactions: Em3840
We've used AFF but unless you pay for their gold membership you're pretty limited. We've also used "Doublelist" and had some success, it is 100% free to use.