Perverted fantasy with wife

When me and my wife were on a packed commuter train last month I used the crowd as an excuse to push her ass onto a guys hand and hold here there for the journey. As the train made her move he felt up and down her ass and even once or twice I saw his finger between her legs.

She didn’t say anything to me as she’s shy and would have been afraid I’d get mad and make a scene. Instead she froze and I pretended not to notice.
That is pretty hot. You're a good man😎
A few years ago, my wife was looking through a small opening at an exhibit. A very large guy walked up directly behind her and clearly pressed himself against her. It was a very secy site to see, my 5ft thick wife and a 6'6" guy all up on her.

How about this for a fantasy? Meeting her lover for her anniversary gift on your marital bed and wearing her white bridal bra and panties which she hangs on the door knob as she closes the door to keep you out. You sit outside listening to her receive her anniversary gift from him. As he leaves he mentions that your anniversary gift is in her married pussy.

How about this for a fantasy? Meeting her lover for her anniversary gift on your marital bed and wearing her white bridal bra and panties which she hangs on the door knob as she closes the door to keep you out. You sit outside listening to her receive her anniversary gift from him. As he leaves he mentions that your anniversary gift is in her married pussy.
Then, i hope you went right to her, and licked and sucked your gift from her used married pussy, that’s no longer solely yours.

Reactions: shorebird