Petite hotwives

Well, maybe you can get in the pool behind me, pull my thong aside and stick that hard cock inside of me, just be careful my husband doesn't see, I'm a married woman after all!

View attachment 886836
Oh you gorgeous fucking slut, I want you to back that ass down onto my hard cock!!! I know that's what you loved when younger and I know you can even take it in your ass better now!!! Will your husband notice your facial expressions as your ass is fuck, or can you hide them????

Reactions: Hwcouple702
I was always at the lake on July 4th with my husband's boss and I got fucked with Mr HW a couple of feet away many times while we were in the water. I had to control the facial expressions! lol My first year of marriage I didn't get fucked by another guy on July 4th, but after that I ALWAYS got fucked by another guy(s) on July 4th. We were always at the lake and I was cheating with other guys at the lake all the time for many years before Mr Hw got the clue! Oops. 🥰

American Pie anyone?? OK, I'm going to a party now, and you KNOW how that's going to work out! :p

View attachment 886868
Give that pussy a good workout!!!

I was always at the lake on July 4th with my husband's boss and I got fucked with Mr HW a couple of feet away many times while we were in the water. I had to control the facial expressions! lol My first year of marriage I didn't get fucked by another guy on July 4th, but after that I ALWAYS got fucked by another guy(s) on July 4th. We were always at the lake and I was cheating with other guys at the lake all the time for many years before Mr Hw got the clue! Oops. 🥰

American Pie anyone?? OK, I'm going to a party now, and you KNOW how that's going to work out! :p

View attachment 886868
Oh you gorgeous slut, were you taking some of those in your tight little ass still??? How many years were you married before Mr. HW discovered you were such a little cumslut??? How many cocks will you take tonight my Queen???

View attachment 886868
NICE!!!

View attachment 886868
Yes - Gorgeous pussy. Love that clitty.