Phone Sex was the Start

J.J.Jones

Verified
Verified
I am married to a beautiful woman 15 years my junior. We have always had a good sex life, but I travel a lot on business so am away from home a lot. One day, I was looking for a contact in her phone, and stumbled across sexy pics she had taken, and some very hot txt messages.
I confronted her and she broke down and told me that she had been messaging and talking to a couple of guys she had met through mutual friends.
She admitted to phone sex and the sharing of sex pictures, and that is how it all got started

[001411].jpg

I am married to a beautiful woman 15 years my junior. We have always had a good sex life, but I travel a lot on business so am away from home a lot. One day, I was looking for a contact in her phone, and stumbled across sexy pics she had taken, and some very hot txt messages.
I confronted her and she broke down and told me that she had been messaging and talking to a couple of guys she had met through mutual friends.
She admitted to phone sex and the sharing of sex pictures, and that is how it all got started

View attachment 375602
She looks amazing!😍