Photo of your wife back then and now

Here's my wife through the years.

First picture 15 years old, second picture 19 years old, third picture 22 years old, fourth picture 42 years old and fifth picture 59 years old

.View attachment 2022893View attachment 2022896View attachment 2022899View attachment 2022903View attachment 2022904
Awesome photos- there are so many gorgeous women in this thread, but this set shows just what an amazing effect time has; from cute kid to pretty young woman, to very beautiful, to extremely sexy and deeply attractive (I don't have a fetish/thing for it, but fuck me, she looks stunning in uniform!) to achingly gorgeous.

The more time you have to become "you", the sexier and more attractive you are revealed to be 😍

Awesome photos- there are so many gorgeous women in this thread, but this set shows just what an amazing effect time has; from cute kid to pretty young woman, to very beautiful, to extremely sexy and deeply attractive (I don't have a fetish/thing for it, but fuck me, she looks stunning in uniform!) to achingly gorgeous.

The more time you have to become "you", the sexier and more attractive you are revealed to be 😍
That's one of my favorite pictures of her in her military uniform, she had been through several men by this time, also I'm always amazed that she got away with wearing those heels with her uniform since they're not regulation shoes but I guess if you're fucking your supervisor you can get away with a lot.

• Love
Reactions: Barber31