Photos of Hotwife Corruption

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I came across a great photo story of a girl called Lauren Rayborn (nee Bauer) which showed sweet photos of her wedding, holidays and candid glamour shots presumably taken by her husband - there are also (of course!) great shots and videos of her being fucked by black guys and cumming on their big cocks in a super erotic way, made all the more hot having seen the innocent pictures of her.
Does anyone know of a source of other pics of pretty / clothed young wives who also have hot sex tapes too? I love the idea of cute, innocent wives being corrupted by the pleasure a big black cock give them... hearing their normal voice is a big plus as that somehow makes their moans and orgasms seem more real....Thanks a million.
George xx
Was it this woman?

• Love
Reactions: crissynh50pt
That's her! Hot - do you know of any others similar?
in an earlier marriage i experienced this..without that hubby knowing..for almost 2 years..yess a black bull..and many of his friends!! It was a total addiction. I had to stop..we moved..i didnt save mymarriage anyway. My present hubs has ..offered. He has NO idea..how bad an idea it is.. still...i may relapse soon.!!

in an earlier marriage i experienced this..without that hubby knowing..for almost 2 years..yess a black bull..and many of his friends!! It was a total addiction. I had to stop..we moved..i didnt save mymarriage anyway. My present hubs has ..offered. He has NO idea..how bad an idea it is.. still...i may relapse soon.!!
So your pics are all 1st marriage. 2nd hubby unaware of pic share?