Pics from wife

Just wondering how many husbands receive pics from your wifes dates, while you're at work or out of town. On occasion Abby will send me pics or video of her escapades, usually when I'm at work. I think she likes knowing that I have to spend the rest of my day thinking about another man being inside her. I do enjoy the feelings of angst and jealousy, not to mention, being extremely turned on. This is a pic one of her men took to send to me at work. I Would like to see the pics your wives have sent you.View attachment 10964
This waiting time is probably, the hottest time anybody can experience, the mixed feelings makes me almost on edge to cum without touching my self, the joy of cuckolding.

I have sent so many pics to hubbies and boyfriends that I think I have pretty collection, since some of them have agreed to let me share, I could upload something in the future

Reactions: Sprocket
My wife cheated on me with a work mate, I did find it so hot and told her I wish I knew so I could have watched her being pounded. I found out because she came home with cum on her shoes.

Wow! Did she give you any details?
Only details were they fucked in the car, he fucked her in the ass for a bit, but her was worried about getting her pregnant so pulled out and humped her tits, face and then blew over her feet, hence why cum was all over her shoes.
I would have loved to watch it.