Pics of you wife when she was young

Married for a few years, cheating constantly at the lake and ski trips, on vacation and at our condo...this was after my husband changed jobs from the one where I was giving blow jobs in the van and fucking a few guys related to his work (I had made a pencil mark in his address book each time I was with a new guy from that work relationship)...about this time, a sexy flight attendant moved in across the street.. awesome story behind that also....🤩:devilish:

View attachment 1924252

My sexy Flt attendant friend with my face buried between her legs. It's hard to explain, but I had her pussy on my mind all the time when I was home, and she was conveniently just across the street. I'd stop by with a bottle of wine and after a couple of glasses, she couldn't resist. She would always be embarrassed the next day, but after a couple of drinks she let me have my way with her. I couldn't get enough of eating her pussy. It was really special when she went down on me too. She always swore she "didn't remember" doing it, but that never stopped her once she got a little tipsy. Her husband was fine with it too...but honestly, what was he going to do about it? He would watch us, play with my pussy when his wife couldn't see, let me play with his cock, etc. But he never fucked me, she was way too jealous for that. I guess I wanted pussy as much as any guy on here ever wanted it. I always have though.

View attachment 1924656
You are just so darn HOT!! LOVE the blow jobs in the van!! Assume you swallowed for them? You know I think it is so hot for married women to swallow for other men.

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702
So much to say about this pic. I haven't been participating on the site much lately, but I really picked out some pics
for this thread that had a REAL story behind each. Not sure how many or if I'll post any more of them yet, but they
are super thrilling to me for the stories they represent.

View attachment 1923806
Love to see more from when you were first getting started. You were a hottie then and still are!

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702