Pics or Vids ???

mcbyte

Couple
Gold
We want to know ... what do you prefer ... Pic or Vids taking from your wife when she is with her boyfriends ??? And what action do you favourite ??? I'm totally into taking close up pics from my wife while sucking, getting penetrated or jizzed.

Attachments

• Treffen 20.06.2015-1.jpg
    Treffen 20.06.2015-1.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 148
  • Treffen 23.05.2015-8.jpg
    Treffen 23.05.2015-8.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 111
We want to know ... what do you prefer ... Pic or Vids taking from your wife when she is with her boyfriends ??? And what action do you favourite ??? I'm totally into taking close up pics from my wife while sucking, getting penetrated or jizzed.
these are hot

My bbw slut taking my cock raw. She always said pull out but she alway took that load like a good girl

Attachments

• 20230712_224431.jpg
    20230712_224431.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 116
  • 1693738344537_20230725_230740_1_1_1.mp4
    5.3 MB
Both preferably but videos are the best. I like hearing them talk and I can always get screen captures. My wife's last boyfriend was great about pics and videos. He loved showing and telling me what happened on their dates alone (which was about half of them once trust was built).

I prefer video, but have taken photos. The videos are better because they are reliving the sounds and sights. My favorite videos to capture are creampies from her and slow-mo of her getting cummed on. It's fun to watch him squirt on her tits, face, ass, belly, or vulva in slow motion. You see her reaction to his hot semen and imagine how far up it would seed her if he unloaded inside her fertile pussy.

I actually prefer pictures, as I like to have a good close look.

Reactions: NMlover