Pictures of your wife taken by someone else.

John...your wife have one of the must sexy hot body ... congratulations to you my friend and to her man oh man you're a sexy babe love everything from her special her rearview , She's an Angel with a killer body...

• Love
Reactions: JohnDBlend
John...your wife have one of the must sexy hot body ... congratulations to you my friend and to her man oh man you're a sexy babe love everything from her special her rearview , She's an Angel with a killer body...
Thanks man ? will keep on up to date on her ?

Attachments

• bullshitometer.jpg
    bullshitometer.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 238
Hi!, I am new to this forum from Japan. My boss who obsessed with my wife Miyuki after meeting first time at our wedding took this one and many others.

He always had camera while he was with us. He said he was taking our family photo. He was always beside my wife during breastfeeding.

He had her on bed about 3 years after our wedding...

Not sure if we can count this? BBC husband taking video of me eating his white wife's pussy....two of my favorite things...pussy and BBC's..lol. She seduced me at a pool party and lured me upstairs....then I found out I was a gift to her BBC husband after all! Apparently he likes hot little white wives....lucky for him I'm in to both of them! Poor hubby had to sit this one out somewhere.....but he got to edit the video...and I stuck my tongue in his mouth as soon as I got back to our room! I know...I'm a bit cruel at times. Perhaps I should write a short story about the entire thing...with pics my poor hubby had to edit for me?

Mrs HotwifeView attachment 265984
Yes ! Write to us! I'm mostly thirsty to know your stories.