Pictures of your wife taken by someone else.

I received a text message asking if it would be alright if she met up with a new guy alone, I replied " Yes as long as you guys take some pictures." He was unfamiliar with our camera but did manage to take some pics of her while she sucked his fat cock, and then some of her taking his cock deep, and a few after he came deep inside her. SheView attachment 36026 View attachment 36027 View attachment 36028 View attachment 36029 View attachment 36030 was very wet before they fucked
Nice and juicy

Reactions: bigadie
Taken by my Brother-in-Law after a late night out "hotwifing". I had to wake Mr HW up to let me in the door because I Ubered to the event and left my keys at home. Mr HW let me in, actually took a video of me doing the "slut walk" and then went back to bed. This was 3:30 am and my BIL was visiting for business from back east (as he does quite often), so it was a normal time for him to be awake. Fun time. He had just been sitting down in the dark, in the family room as I was in full view, making tea in the kitchen and I didn't know he was up. That was the night I had "the talk" with him. By this time though, he had gotten to the point where he would see me naked often(I leave the bedroom door open and invite him down while I'm changing clothes in bed or nude in general). He watches me shower as we talk and get caught up and he takes "racy" pics for me. He has stopped being so "sheepish" around me now and he's VERY religious. I've worn him down. I have a couple of great stories and you've read a few of the "developing" situation stories. Things have "progressed" lol.

View attachment 741584

Another taken by my Brother In Law

View attachment 741591
Hot af

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Taken by my Brother-in-Law after a late night out "hotwifing". I had to wake Mr HW up to let me in the door because I Ubered to the event and left my keys at home. Mr HW let me in, actually took a video of me doing the "slut walk" and then went back to bed. This was 3:30 am and my BIL was visiting for business from back east (as he does quite often), so it was a normal time for him to be awake. Fun time. He had just been sitting down in the dark, in the family room as I was in full view, making tea in the kitchen and I didn't know he was up. That was the night I had "the talk" with him. By this time though, he had gotten to the point where he would see me naked often(I leave the bedroom door open and invite him down while I'm changing clothes in bed or nude in general). He watches me shower as we talk and get caught up and he takes "racy" pics for me. He has stopped being so "sheepish" around me now and he's VERY religious. I've worn him down. I have a couple of great stories and you've read a few of the "developing" situation stories. Things have "progressed" lol.

View attachment 741584

Another taken by my Brother In Law

View attachment 741591pm me