Pictures where the dicks of strangers became hard on the wives ’photos.

We travel quite a bit and in her job she travels alone also. I would love to have you fuck my pretty wife and really load her pussy up with warm memories! She's always receptive to men who she says she "clicks" with...

She's an on-site claims rep, representing all of the major insurance companies when the locals can't handle all the claims. This time of year, she does hurricane claims, and you can see where this one is and is going. She'll be heading out, less panties, ready to get fucked by any man she likes as soon as they assign her an area. I love it when she comes back knowing she's been fucking around!p-redsuit-edited01.jpg Pull that zipper down and touch her sensitive nipples and she can't resist. Her tubes are tied. Load her pussy up if you like!

Gotta like a guy who wants his wife
to be fucked like a slut...
Maybe she'll give a guy a blowjob in the mens room before he takes her in his room..
Maybe even a rather large BBC???

Reactions: owlcuck
If she likes you there is no "if" about it... a guy once told me that wives with her good looks aren't normally good at sucking cocks. She changed his mind...

She needs a dom guy with a cock she doesn't think she can handle to make her love it, toooo big!
She may need a good ass fucking. Or to be used a bit in public, when she travels away from jome.

You are welcome to give her a try any time when she is traveling. Just posted a photo series of her being fucked by a guy with a little over 8"... and she loved it!

Hola Papi, dis is Rhonda. I petite little Mexican Hotwife. i is 5 ft tall 125lbs. 44 yes old.

I like you work you do on des womens, and I was wonder if you would be interest to tribute me by cum on my face and body and post video of you cum on me in new thread so everybody can watch and see?

I include few pictures here to see if my little brown body please you? If I pleases you and you wan to cum on me please let me know and I will send you my face and more of my brown Mexican body.
Husband Larri does not know I ask you dis, I wan surprise him by show him you public post of use me as you cum dump. 🍆💦💦💦👀👄🍑

I hope i pleases you Papi.
Gracias

RhondaView attachment 563478View attachment 563479View attachment 563480View attachment 563481View attachment 563482
Hola papi, dis???
Geez,