Pictures

Bobbers

Couple
Gold member
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
Ok guys. I'm going to vent a bit here. What's with you guys and pictures? As you can see we have quite a few posted in our media. If you want to see my breasts just look, if you want to see my pussy, just look. Bit time and time and time again I get requests from guys wanting me to send more and 99% of the time they have absolutely zero pictures of themselves. When I mention it to them at best I might get a close up cock shot. Don't get me wrong here. I love cocks. But seeing a close up cock shot just isn't all that sexy. I assure you that I'm not the only lady here that likes to look at sexy pictures. During our time on this site both my husband and I have been quite free with sharing our pictures. We would usually oblige those who request more even though they have nothing posted. I doubt that will happen anymore. It's only fair guys.

One other thing. If we make contact and you discover that you are close enough to actually meet and I or we are very serious don't ghost us. Are we that ugly. ;)

Ok guys. I'm going to vent a bit here. What's with you guys and pictures? As you can see we have quite a few posted in our media. If you want to see my breasts just look, if you want to see my pussy, just look. Bit time and time and time again I get requests from guys wanting me to send more and 99% of the time they have absolutely zero pictures of themselves. When I mention it to them at best I might get a close up cock shot. Don't get me wrong here. I love cocks. But seeing a close up cock shot just isn't all that sexy. I assure you that I'm not the only lady here that likes to look at sexy pictures. During our time on this site both my husband and I have been quite free with sharing our pictures. We would usually oblige those who request more even though they have nothing posted. I doubt that will happen anymore. It's only fair guys.

One other thing. If we make contact and you discover that you are close enough to actually meet and I or we are very serious don't ghost us. Are we that ugly. ;)
Well said I agree 100% hardly any convo just pic collecting