Piece to Our Puzzle Needed

This should not be this hard. Good looking couple in our 30s. Get hit on separately all the time. Wasted money time on dead end situations for the female just to front on the situation. Or when he experiences women when trying to introduce me into it always complicates the situation. Women are greedy. Want a lot for even conversation or date to even find out how open they are and how open u have them. Not trying to do the local thing drama has always unfolded from it. Rather travel. Dinner date and desire. Women love to be flirted with by my man n it turns me on. I want to book a hotel in your city take u out for dinner while watching u vibe with him flirting spoiling making u feel wanted. Take u back to the room and either let me join in completely worshiping your body before he takes it or jus let me pleasure myself while he finally gets to enjoy what another woman feels like. Seriously seeking. Almost desperate. Don’t want to pick up random at bars. Want meaningful experience with u. Please help.

Reactions: lady lover