Pierce my pussy or not

Pierced pussy or not?

• Yes or no

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 49 75.4%

• Total voters
If you get it done, just get the hood of your clit pierced. If done right, you can make yourself cum by just crossing and swueezing your legs. We have a friend who has hers pierced, and she can cum anytime she wants by doing that.....and she has a small clit. If my wife had hers done as big as her clit is..... she would cum with every step she took! LOLAEAE264B-2D50-4065-BC92-E5F2EFA1DC73.jpeg

If you get it done, just get the hood of your clit pierced. If done right, you can make yourself cum by just crossing and swueezing your legs. We have a friend who has hers pierced, and she can cum anytime she wants by doing that.....and she has a small clit. If my wife had hers done as big as her clit is..... she would cum with every step she took! LOLView attachment 160912
Now that's a clit I'd love to suck

If you get it done, just get the hood of your clit pierced. If done right, you can make yourself cum by just crossing and swueezing your legs. We have a friend who has hers pierced, and she can cum anytime she wants by doing that.....and she has a small clit. If my wife had hers done as big as her clit is..... she would cum with every step she took! LOLView attachment 160912
Love butterfly pussies

Personally. When I see a pierced clit looking at me it just makes my mouth water uncontrollably.for some reason. Looks wise be honest anything to accent what is already a beautiful thing ( a trimmed or totally bald pussy) is just like a big shiny diamond dangling between a beautiful pair of tits. It can it make it look better but can never take away it's memorizing effect. The thing here is find a guy or girl that know how to and ate willing to use that piercing as intended. To make that clit explode in ways never expected. And a fat cock pulling on it while fucking that same pussy can definitely make for an unforgettable experience..