Pierced clit

The bar laid on her clit, she took it out after a couple years. She said she could feel it when she walked. Could really feel it when fucking and her clit started to swell. Her magic wand also made it pretty intense.

• Love
Reactions: Firefighter195
The bar laid on her clit, she took it out after a couple years. She said she could feel it when she walked. Could really feel it when fucking and her clit started to swell. Her magic wand also made it pretty intense.
ok, i'm confused. was this good or bad?

It was good. She said when she walked it was a gentle rubbing she liked. When she masturbated with her magic wand the bar would pressed right on her clit vibrating. Intense pleasure.

Does anybodys wife have there clit pierced my wife was told that the clit is a rare piercing. I know most people just get the hood but she was wanting something that would stimulate it more. If you do have a clit piercing can you share a pic
For my wife to see?
Clit piercing can cause stimulation to fade if not done properly even Elaine that wrote piercing bi le recommends against it but Vch and other genital piercing can.be very vety stimulating