Pizza dare 1st attempt

i know a dude in my mcycle club who is doing engineering at uni and coz he rides bikes he sometimes does pizza del work for sum extra cash. where we live is a bit touristy so it gets busy on the hols so he does some hours on busy evenings. we chat aboit his work as a del dude and i can tell ya that wot she is wearing wouldnt even rate. he sees much more flesh than that on most nites. back to the drawing board if ya gunna do a tease for a deivery dude

i know a dude in my mcycle club who is doing engineering at uni and coz he rides bikes he sometimes does pizza del work for sum extra cash. where we live is a bit touristy so it gets busy on the hols so he does some hours on busy evenings. we chat aboit his work as a del dude and i can tell ya that wot she is wearing wouldnt even rate. he sees much more flesh than that on most nites. back to the drawing board if ya gunna do a tease for a deivery dude
Agreed - she needs to do it again but answer the door butt ass naked. She's built well - the pizza dude isn't going to mind.

Don’t see any pics to back it up . Where are the pics ? At least they have pics to show . unless you have proof I wouldn’t be posting , get my drift . BTW, learn how to spell while you are at it

Don’t see any pics to back it up . Where are the pics ? At least they have pics to show . unless you have proof I wouldn’t be posting , get my drift . BTW, learn how to spell while you are at it
chill out dude. its really obvious that these pics r some sort of set up fantasy role play . i don't have a prob with that . all i said was that there pics are really tame and mild compared to what goes on in the real world . calm down, and btw, i speel reel gude .