Pizza dare 1st attempt

chill out dude. its really obvious that these pics r some sort of set up fantasy role play . i don't have a prob with that . all i said was that there pics are really tame and mild compared to what goes on in the real world . calm down, and btw, i speel reel gude .
No that’s not what you meant at all. You’ve been on the attack with guy for a couple years now. You jump on the band wagon. You have posted numerous pics and asked this guy or whoever to perform for you to call them out as a fraud. At least admit what you are doing for Christ’s sake. You are such a pussy. Post your own shit so the rest of us can tear it apart. Move on. Don’t tell me to chill out.

Peace brothers! We live in Greece and it is a small country so we avoid to expose to much ordering to our house, so it must be mild.
We are planning to rent an airbnb in another area and then she will open the door wearing only we lingeries...Till then...enjoy my slut like this.
From a fellow greek, I salute you! You don't see that often in Greece. I'm sure that delivery guy, enjoyed this extra tip! The airbnb is a perfect solution. Κούκλα η γυναίκα σου, υπέροχο σώμα, να τη χαίρεσαι!