Play with married men?

To me, the nastier and more unpleasant the smell is...the more you see her as...absolutely filthy. Psychologically speaking, making me want to treat her like a dirty whore even more, intensifying the sex by 100😋😋😋 Shove my face in a dirty whore who lives up to her name by giving up dirty pussy😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅
Well that sounds pretty fucked up lol. I'd have thought most guys would want to start with a wife with a nice clean pussy and then leave her a wet dripping mess. BUT hey if it had that effect on a bull I'd happily give it a go x

Well that sounds pretty fucked up lol. I'd have thought most guys would want to start with a wife with a nice clean pussy and then leave her a wet dripping mess. BUT hey if it had that effect on a bull I'd happily give it a go x
Lynn, I care about nothing more than a clean and high-maintenanced woman...TRUST ME. But this is one of my nasty fetishes, a fetish. Not at all, wanting my women to have bad hygiene consistently.

I thought you were leaving, but that wet pussy and my conversation is interfering with that..........

I thought you were leaving, but that wet pussy and my conversation is interfering with that..........
Yes lol I need to get some sleep now but I can see how this might play out - I've not seen my bull for a while and he tells me he's visiting the next evening. My pussy is wet all night and all the next day, looking forward to him fucking me and I can't stop playing with myself, making it even worse. He arrives early just as I'm starting to get ready for him and I haven't had time to shower. I tell him just give me time to go and get cleaned up in all sweaty and smelly. But he just pushes me down in the bed and rips my knickers off - fuck I'm embarrassed, I can smell my pussy that's been dripping wet for 24 hrs but he just pulls my legs apart and buries his face in my hot wet stinking cunt xx

Yes lol I need to get some sleep now but I can see how this might play out - I've not seen my bull for a while and he tells me he's visiting the next evening. My pussy is wet all night and all the next day, looking forward to him fucking me and I can't stop playing with myself, making it even worse. He arrives early just as I'm starting to get ready for him and I haven't had time to shower. I tell him just give me time to go and get cleaned up in all sweaty and smelly. But he just pushes me down in the bed and rips my knickers off - fuck I'm embarrassed, I can smell my pussy that's been dripping wet for 24 hrs but he just pulls my legs apart and buries his face in my hot wet stinking cunt xx
So are you going to give your bull MY pussy washed or unwashed Lynn....

So are you going to give your bull MY pussy washed or unwashed Lynn....
I'm currently between bulls for the first time in years 😞. We moved last year as I think I mentioned elsewhere so I lost my last bull. Got my next one lined up though - just waiting for final lockdown restrictions to easy so he can give me the fucking I badly need. And it won't just be him - I'll be hitting the bars too lol. I've never had such a dry spell and it's been fucking frustrating to put it mildly.

I'm currently between bulls for the first time in years 😞. We moved last year as I think I mentioned elsewhere so I lost my last bull. Got my next one lined up though - just waiting for final lockdown restrictions to easy so he can give me the fucking I badly need. And it won't just be him - I'll be hitting the bars too lol. I've never had such a dry spell and it's been fucking frustrating to put it mildly.
Hang in there. We are all suffering, but patience is a virtue...and the dick and man are going nowhere. Once this Wuhan Virus ends, all the black dick you've always kept your mouth and legs open for...will still be there waiting and piling up...with the hopes of you sucking and fucking every bit of it😉

because cheating is sexier and more exciting
Straight to the point, huh Cathy...nice😂 What gets you off more, and be honest darlin'.:

A) Fucking her husband in her bed.
B) Fucking her husband while he talks to her on the phone.
C) Fucking her husband outside of her house; in her car.
D)Fucking her husband in her bed; while she's out running errands...and her kids are home😈

*Think about it Cathy, alot of women are extremely daring and total sluts... who will do whatever it takes to feed those 3 holes, feed their personal fetish of fucking married men with good dick, and a strong willingness to make sure you fill your husbands sensacious appetite for allowing you to partake in the lifestyle. In otherwords, if your husband allows this freedom...the least you can do, is make it as nasty and perverted as possible 🤷🏾‍♂

E) All the above

Well, pick an answer and tell me why you chose it😎

Hang in there. We are all suffering, but patience is a virtue...and the dick and man are going nowhere. Once this Wuhan Virus ends, all the black dick you've always kept your mouth and legs open for...will still be there waiting and piling up...with the hopes of you sucking and fucking every bit of it😉
Hell yes I can't wait - I'm going to be like a kid in a candy shop lol

I don't look for cheating married men but if I do meet one I figure it's their business. They are going to find someone so it it happens to be me go for it.
Remember a lot of these married men are in a similar place to the wives here. They may be married to a woman who has had medical problems and sex is either not possible or painful, so him looking after the wives where hubby is small or suffers ED or PE is a good solution.

Remember a lot of these married men are in a similar place to the wives here. They may be married to a woman who has had medical problems and sex is either not possible or painful, so him looking after the wives where hubby is small or suffers ED or PE is a good solution.
It's true that a lot of married men might not be getting any at home for whatever reason. To be honest I don't really care what their reason for cheating is - that's their business and I don't need to know.
But it's not just wives whose hubbys are small /suffer from PE that want to fuck lol. That was the case with my first hubby and the cause of my cheating but with my current hubby it's just because we both get a kick out of me screwing other men xx

What's to explain - it's them who are cheating lol. My last bull (we moved area last year - that's why he's an ex-bull) had a gf and he fucked at least once a week me for 3 years without her knowing. The next guy I've got lined up to be my new bull (we haven't had sex yet due to covid, but hopefully soon) is married. In my experience men with partners can be a lot more discreet than single men which is a benefit both ways - as I always say this lifestyle is about fun not drama.
Are married men better lovers?