Playing While Pregnant

I'm curious to hear from some couples who have played while pregnant. A pregnant couple in their 20s hit me up recently on a swinger site.

They are excited to have their first MFM and want to experience DVP and experiment with her taking multiple loads while she's pregnant.

I have experience with this from some previous play partners. We played through most of her pregnancy and this allowed us to ditch the condoms and fully enjoy each other.

I'm curious if any other couples have found pregnancy to be an entry into the lifestyle. As one wife told me. "I can't get pregnant if I'm already pregnant".
I'm envious, love to try that out.

Absolutely nothing sexier than watching your fully pregnant wife get totally smashed by big cock while you helplessly watch. The best is when you cry out that you think it’s too much and they both snap at you and tell you to shut up. Get that pussy blown out !

Reactions: Dmonei
Years ago I was 22. Lived 3 doors down from a couple. We'd say hi and chat in the parking area or in the hallway. They were mid 20s. About 6 months of knowing them they tell me she's pregnant and they're excited. Next time I see her(without hubby) in the hallway chit chatting she tells me how horny she is all the time now. I'm thinking WTF?? Turned into at least twice a week fuck session at my place. Hubby left for work at 7:30, she'd be at my place a few min later. I was off Wed and Thurs so that was convenient. Hubby had no idea. If I was home and hubby wasn't she was in my bed. She was horny as hell, I did her from like 3 months?? till she was big, 8 months or so. I wasn't really into how she looked with that big belly toward the end but she fucked me silly. I remember doing her from behind and her tits hanging way down and swinging like crazy. She was very open about how much sex her and hubby had. Several times I'd be fucking her and she say how "they" went twice before he left for work but she was still horny. There was many times I'd hear him drive off, she'd knock, we'd be in my bed in 3 minutes, sometimes she'd just wear her robe to my place. Yea I got his sloppy seconds many times but she was so ready to get it on.
she was just like me...im uber horny anyway..first pegnancy...wheeee! Pretty high appetite..cocks..and more! Was with a bbc lover for 3 hours the morning before I delivered my girl! No wonder she developed an early..taste for them:)

Attachments

• jba.jpeg
    jba.jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 191
she was just like me...im uber horny anyway..first pegnancy...wheeee! Pretty high appetite..cocks..and more! Was with a bbc lover for 3 hours the morning before I delivered my girl! No wonder she developed an early..taste for them:)
your daughter looks just like you. love her smile as she's riding him

• Love
Reactions: crissynh50pt
your daughter looks just like you. love her smile as she's riding him
I know..its like watching myself fuck..we often cum in unison when one is watching the other being fucked..and cum continuously..when we are watching each other being fucked. Bet..theres more of this than folks think..i have 2 friends who also party with their girls!!

Attachments

• jdn cr fuck my mom.gif
    jdn cr fuck my mom.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 150
It's not even a good photoshop job. Do people actually believe that?

Done this with the mother of my son many years ago, he his 31 now, it was with my best friend at the time, we had both been fucking her for a while, and it was 50/50 if it was my kid or his in truth, she was twice as horny when she was carrying so we never stopped, it was probably the threesome we had a couple of hours before she gave birth that started her labour. Within a week of the birth we was at it again.

I know..its like watching myself fuck..we often cum in unison when one is watching the other being fucked..and cum continuously..when we are watching each other being fucked. Bet..theres more of this than folks think..i have 2 friends who also party with their girls!!
So so hot..Is that you and her sharing a bull?:love::love:

• Love
So fucking love that pounding wet oussy doggy

Too bad a Google search reveals the real source of this.