Please answer my question if you know why

Sightly

In the first months of our marriage, I had desires that my wife had relationships with other men
Of course I did not tell her about my desires, our life continued, and then I discovered her relationship with someone and I no longer remember those desires, but I became very angry and lost my feeling and like that, and now two years ago desires came back to me again and I began to hint at her that, I know that it has become Not sure I'm serious about my hints because of what happened in the past ,
Does any of you know why?
Knowing that this was the first time I wanted to, an important note, we are in a very conservative Arab society

If she hid an affair from you, your anger/hurt feelings were that you weren’t included, were lied to, etc. It is a breakdown in communication and trust.
You will want to be absolutely certain that you are able to communicate, communicate, communicate. A rock solid marriage is often thought to be critical in a Hotwife lifestyle. You both need firm rules and boundaries that can be thoroughly discussed and respected.
Should you have any doubts to your marriage’s robustness, I would not go there for the sake of your marriage.