Please cheat on me!!!

Youngscoota

My girl was talking dirty to me tonight as she rode my cock. As I reached close to orgasm my cuckolding fantasy kicked in and I said "oh my God baby your so fucking hot, I'm so lucky to have you". She muttered "I know" and this made me so horny. So, I said " I don't deserve this pussy". She just replied "you've been a bad boy, you don't deserve it".

I go so horny and was on the edge and just caught myself flipping her into missionary and saying "fuck, I don't deserve it baby, fucking cheat on me" and then as I rounded the base into cumming just saying "FUCK PLEASE CHEAT ON ME BABY, PLEASE, PLEASE FUCKING CHEAT ON ME I DONT DESERVE YOU, OH GOD PLEASE CHEAT".

Then, I came in her. She didn't say anything and went to the bathroom. Came out dressed and on her phone texting and said "I've gotta be at work early I gotta get home".

She acted all akward and honestly after I've came I'm Over the fantasy for a while.
She left and hasn't responded to my text. I feel like a weirdo.

I just can't help it. I'm just so turned on by wanting a girl that will be a complete whore, cheat on me etc. I even fantasize about her being a stripper or prostitute. Even a drug addict that fucks for dope and makes me accept it. I want to have to work hard and pay for her addictions, her expenses and just have to deal with it.

I'm twisted lol.

My girl has cheated on me a lot but the last time she cheated with a guy I've known for 35 years. At first I was acted pissed but really it turned me on and she gave me details and it's been a few months and I can't stop thinking about it and I have never been so turned on over anything in my life. She told me he had a huge dick and he fucked her so good
. I told her recently how much I'm turned on by her cheating with him or every time I told her I have jacked off everyday thinking about it. And I told her every time she has cheated I get turned on and I told her drop your panties and fucking cheat I told her I know she is a easy fuck and she loves it. She said yes I am and do love it