Plz help me boost wifes confidence

I think she looks DAMN good! Women tend to picture themselves as to how they looked at 17 or 18. It's not a fair comparison to judge themselves by how they look at 30's and up. My wife is guilty of the same thing, and sometimes has trouble understanding why men have fits over how good she looks. Your wife has some killer legs, a nice ass, and awesome titties! She should dress to show off those wonderful assets when y'all/she are out on the prowl.

Reactions: naughtycouple2323
I think she looks DAMN good! Women tend to picture themselves as to how they looked at 17 or 18. It's not a fair comparison to judge themselves by how they look at 30's and up. My wife is guilty of the same thing, and sometimes has trouble understanding why men have fits over how good she looks. Your wife has some killer legs, a nice ass, and awesome titties! She should dress to show off those wonderful assets when y'all/she are out on the prowl.
Totally agree with you about the age thing. Thanks for the complimenting her. She normally does dress very sexy when we go about, short skirt and low cut tops. She enjoys flashing her tits at guys in bars/clubs and so do I. ;)