Poll

Kneel2Zod

Male
Gold
Ok, taking a poll to basically streamline my time on here...How many are actually a couple vs. wannabe cucks, closet bi curious or just to degrade?

I myself am married but in an open relationship so preset myself as basically single and searching. Yet have so spent umpteen hours and in chats that go nowhere and gravitate either towards wanting to see my cock or meeting my wife who is not on here. Not knocking anyone mind you, actually one of the factors i do enjoy about site vs. others is the acceptance of all persuasions, kinks want have you. And the forums are excellent source material as well as wonderful outlet for guys like myself that have unwilling wives. Pretty much how I live out my fantasies while reliving accounts I've had with others as well.

But time is a precious commodity these days, so don't like to expend more of it than necessary. Not sure if anyone else shares similar thoughts. The endless let me jerk to your wife requests and such get a little blah ad infinitum however I will say.

Ok, taking a poll to basically streamline my time on here...How many are actually a couple vs. wannabe cucks, closet bi curious or just to degrade?

I myself am married but in an open relationship so preset myself as basically single and searching. Yet have so spent umpteen hours and in chats that go nowhere and gravitate either towards wanting to see my cock or meeting my wife who is not on here. Not knocking anyone mind you, actually one of the factors i do enjoy about site vs. others is the acceptance of all persuasions, kinks want have you. And the forums are excellent source material as well as wonderful outlet for guys like myself that have unwilling wives. Pretty much how I live out my fantasies while reliving accounts I've had with others as well.

But time is a precious commodity these days, so don't like to expend more of it than necessary. Not sure if anyone else shares similar thoughts. The endless let me jerk to your wife requests and such get a little blah ad infinitum however I will say.
If you’re looking to hookup, then this really isn’t a very good site for that. It works best as a discussion forum. There are far better sites if you are actually wanting to meet up with someone, that allow you to search by area, kinks and preferences, whether you are looking for couples or singles, married or not. However, you tend to get what you pay for and most charge to use all of the functions. Even then, there are always more guys than girls so it’s much easier for a woman seeking men than vice versa. But by charging, these sites do weed out some but not all of the fantasists.

Reactions: Kneel2Zod
If you’re looking to hookup, then this really isn’t a very good site for that. It works best as a discussion forum. There are far better sites if you are actually wanting to meet up with someone, that allow you to search by area, kinks and preferences, whether you are looking for couples or singles, married or not. However, you tend to get what you pay for and most charge to use all of the functions. Even then, there are always more guys than girls so it’s much easier for a woman seeking men than vice versa. But by charging, these sites do weed out some but not all of the fantasists.
Yea, took me about a week to come to realization of that here, but nonetheless have found some good uses for this site that set it apart and above others I've been on. As with anything online gotta take it with a grain of salt and remember it's the nature of the beast. LoL

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Yea, took me about a week to come to realization of that here, but nonetheless have found some good uses for this site that set it apart and above others I've been on. As with anything online gotta take it with a grain of salt and remember it's the nature of the beast. LoL
Very true. This is the best site we’ve come across for discussion and sharing experiences, that’s where it’s strengths lie.

Reactions: Kneel2Zod