Post a new pic of your wife/gf.....and in return...

You look absolutely exquisite , what a tantalizing pose. Your beautiful
breast just sitting there waiting to be devoured into my mouth , than slowly run my tongue down your slender body until I reach the junction of forbidden fruit , with flowing pink ******** flaps just trembling you explode like a volcano and erupt in a slowly poured wave of your sweet wet and warm NECTAR for my tongue and lips and cock to enjoy.

Now that gorgeous and exquisite pussy just laying there so eager to open up and allow me to like a wild serpent lick , flick my tongue on your tender lonely sex starved clitoris and slide my tongue up into the deep moist wet nectar flowing vagina. And then slowly insert my devil's fork into you deep and hard. Fucking you for all the lonely and sexually starved people of the world all being channeled through my throbbing , hard horny cock just waiting to fill your warm wet and cum filled heavenly tight pussy, isn't that what you desire?

Attachments

• 3528ea84-2c63-4ff7-8ec3-5cea98147e15.jpg
    3528ea84-2c63-4ff7-8ec3-5cea98147e15.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_2997.JPG
    IMG_2997.JPG
    1,019 KB · Views: 111
You look absolutely exquisite , what a tantalizing pose. Your beautiful
breast just sitting there waiting to be devoured into my mouth , than slowly run my tongue down your slender body until I reach the junction of forbidden fruit , with flowing pink ******** flaps just trembling you explode like a volcano and erupt in a slowly poured wave of your sweet wet and warm NECTAR for my tongue and lips and cock to enjoy.
IMG_20170409_102808.jpg

View attachment 23916 Since this is the wife/gf pic posting section and most of us have saw them.....I'd like everyone to post a NEW.....FULL SIZE(no thumbnails)......pic of their wife/gf......and in return I will inbox you a pic of my wife...should be interesting and fun........Go!!!!!!!!
I apologise for not having a pic to post, therefore I'm not asking for one, but DAYUM, she IS a Hot wife!^5