Post a pic of the position u want your wife to be fucked

Definitely one of these two positions butt with her straddling my face while she squirts on a huge cock!View attachment 866406View attachment 866405
Okay, found this video of us in my Mega file sharing folder. This is the view I want to have and the pose I want my wife to be in while she is getting tag teamed by a couple different big cocks! The video is better. 7B720566-BA31-44C4-99F1-3564556A422F.jpeg82B47120-C6DC-4117-AE1C-FECF8A8CE57D.jpegC1725242-8407-4CAF-BAAE-8369AA64C47E.jpegBF7F6F01-0406-48DA-BAFC-8482F2A1E2CA.jpeg796A290B-00FB-4214-A2E8-DD8DB1531718.jpeg

Okay, found this video of us in my Mega file sharing folder. This is the view I want to have and the pose I want my wife to be in while she is getting tag teamed by a couple different big cocks! The video is better. View attachment 868397View attachment 868398View attachment 868399View attachment 868400View attachment 868401
You want to be under her licking her clit while I move in and shove my cock deep into her tight asshole!!!! You want to be licking her when I fill her ass with cum and it starts dripping out of her????

• Love
Reactions: Joecde3vfr4
You want to be under her licking her clit while I move in and shove my cock deep into her tight asshole!!!! You want to be licking her when I fill her ass with cum and it starts dripping out of her????
Yes, I do! I want you to sneak into our room while she is riding my face, cum up behind her and start rubbing your hard cock on her ass and wet pussy! I will hold her tight while you force your cock balls deep in her pussy! Make her cum and squirt in my mouth before you shove it violently into her tight unsuspecting ass!

Are you going to clean up all the mess I leave in her??? Are you going to lick my cum as it drips out of her ass down through her pussy lips????

Yes, I do! I want you to sneak into our room while she is riding my face, cum up behind her and start rubbing your hard cock on her ass and wet pussy! I will hold her tight while you force your cock balls deep in her pussy! Make her cum and squirt in my mouth before you shove it violently into her tight unsuspecting ass!
You know my cum will fill her ass as she screams she's cumming again!!! She'll smash her pussy against your mouth!!! My cum will drip from her asshole down through her pussy lips mixing with her cum and flowing down into your waiting mouth!!!!