Post closeup pictures of your wife's pussy and I'll rate them.

This is what I'd want to see every morning if I could. I bet when you part her lips it's something nice. I wish I could see more of her a little bit more spread, but by the way her pussy packed everything in there, I am sure I'd love it.

7.5/10
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

What do you say, first in the ass and then in the pussy? Or a nice big cock in the ass and one in the pussy?🐮🐷🥒💦💧🐷🥒💦💧
Fantastic body. Those are some perfectly sized pussy lips as well. Since you asked, I'd probably stick by thumb and index finger in her ass and vagina, and then suck her clit hard. Not lick. Literally try to suck it out of her body. Very hard while squeezing her ass and vagina as hard as I could.

Nice pussy 8/10.

This is going to be my first perfect 10 post. Her pussy should be used in a sex education class to show what a perfect pussy should look like.

Pink clitoris, labia being pulled into that hood to protect itself, and a beautiful peehole and vaginal opening. I'd love to simultaneously pull on her clit and that hymen sticking out to see how far I could stretch them apart.

10/10
Thank you so much I appreciate your high rating and glad you enjoyed. I will give you my pussy if you ever visit