Post foreplay of your wife

Dinner Dress.jpg

It began with a stranger from the bar, and a glass of wine, and a peek at my wife's white lace thong panties.

Starting with Wine.JPG

The stranger and my wife kissed passionately, and there was no hiding the chemistry between them.

Slowly exposing more of her.JPG

My wife was lying back on the bed, smiling with her dress pushed up to show her panties.

so what happens now.JPG

He had no trouble getting her dress off of her.

ride him.jpg

Their foreplay lasted for well over an hour, but the rest of the night was spent with them fucking each other.

View attachment 1014520

It began with a stranger from the bar, and a glass of wine, and a peek at my wife's white lace thong panties.

View attachment 1014494

The stranger and my wife kissed passionately, and there was no hiding the chemistry between them.

View attachment 1014514

My wife was lying back on the bed, smiling with her dress pushed up to show her panties.

View attachment 1014517

View attachment 1014521

Their foreplay lasted for well over an hour, but the rest of the night was spent with them fucking each other.
Damn I would love to play with her

Reactions: Couple4MFM
View attachment 1014520

View attachment 1014494

View attachment 1014514

View attachment 1014517

View attachment 1014521

Fucking yummy pussy to eat

Reactions: Couple4MFM