Post her pussy!!

We were snowed in with one of our oldest son's army buddies, who stayed with us after he was discharged, and our son was still deployed to Afghanistan. He was with us for about three weeks before he was scheduled to leave for Ohio to start a new job as an aviation mechanic when we got snowed in and were unable to get out.

He had flirted with my wife a lot, and there was some obvious attraction on her part. We were all drinking one afternoon when our electricity came back on after being out almost two full days. We all got showers and sat around our family room over more drinks. The young man said he hoped he could get out tomorrow to head up to Dayton to get settled. As more alcohol flowed, he said he really had hoped to catch a peek at my wife's ass before he left out. My wife blushed and said she really wanted to get a view of him naked too. My wife said, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." She looked at me and asked, "Is that ok, honey?" The boy looked confused and asked if she wanted to see his ass. My wife giggled and replied, "I want to see your whole body naked."

Once they began undressing, there was a lot of touching, ending up with the two of them in a 69. I got this picture of my wife's swollen little pussy anticipating this boy's hard dick.

69-pussy-swollen.gif
My wife enjoyed this 25-year-old 8+ inch thick cock for the next three days before he finally had to leave since the snow had melted for almost the full three days.