Post her pussy!!

Few pussy pics
Lovely - that’s the sort of pussy I could fill with an extra big load. Reminds me of my wife’s pussy gasping and gaping for the next load - gave her a huge load this morning, was so big when I followed her into the bathroom after I nearly slipped over on what had gushed from her pussy.👍

Reactions: Pony65
Last night my wife and I, along with her boyfriend went to a Halloween party. She danced with a lot of other guys and had a great time. Several times during the night she disappeared so when we all got home, her boyfriend and I decided to check her pussy to see if she had got fucked. Her panties were the first giveaway, but here she is bent over (I love her blonde hair hanging down between her legs in this position) as her boyfriend examines her used stretched pussy. There was still a large load of anonymous donor cum deep inside her pussy. We asked her who it was and she said she did not know, he was wearing a mask. We asked if the guy had a big dick and her response was, "A lot bigger than both of you put together." From the look of her pussy, we knew this was true,

spread pussy lips and anus.jpg

This sight turned us both on, we fucked her wet, gaped, cum filled pussy and added our own loads.

Last night my wife and I, along with her boyfriend went to a Halloween party. She danced with a lot of other guys and had a great time. Several times during the night she disappeared so when we all got home, her boyfriend and I decided to check her pussy to see if she had got fucked. Her panties were the first giveaway, but here she is bent over (I love her blonde hair hanging down between her legs in this position) as her boyfriend examines her used stretched pussy. There was still a large load of anonymous donor cum deep inside her pussy. We asked her who it was and she said she did not know, he was wearing a mask. We asked if the guy had a big dick and her response was, "A lot bigger than both of you put together." From the look of her pussy, we knew this was true,

View attachment 1702786

This sight turned us both on, we fucked her wet, gaped, cum filled pussy and added our own loads.
awesome pussy

Reactions: Couple4MFM

View attachment 1702786

That little asshole needs my tongue

Reactions: Couple4MFM