Post her rear view...!!

Bunnytim has she been on a date yet?
No meet ups since that anti climax a few weeks ago. It's next to impossible for us to find the time. Now that it's school holidays it's going to be even harder.
We both want to have me present the first time she gets fucked by another guy, and planning around both of us has been difficult since she works mornings and I work evenings.
After I've gotten to witness it once we'll both be happy for her to go off and play on her own. That will free me up to babysit and she will have a much more open schedule.

Reactions: 86cowboy
No meet ups since that anti climax a few weeks ago. It's next to impossible for us to find the time. Now that it's school holidays it's going to be even harder.
We both want to have me present the first time she gets fucked by another guy, and planning around both of us has been difficult since she works mornings and I work evenings.
After I've gotten to witness it once we'll both be happy for her to go off and play on her own. That will free me up to babysit and she will have a much more open schedule.
have good Christmas both