Post of my Wife,please comment!

PasivoDF

Male
Mar 19, 2013
Hi Im 34 years old and I live in Mexico City and I am married. My wife's name is Ligia Vazquez and she is 32 years (im going to post some pics of her) she does not have much interest around the swinge or voyeurism but I like to show her and know what you think about about, she have sweet round ass, the best are her tits.

Please I'd like to write and comment from my wife and me.

I send you greetings and hope to have many friends.

160539619.jpg219057348.jpg414921612.jpg514682865.jpg1358798560.jpg1445129000.jpg1455963935.jpg1810444036.jpg

Very hot wife. Seems to me the only thing to do is accept and enjoy the erotic times you can create together. Ask her how you can help her enjoy this erotic play time......and be prepared to accept her response.
This is a new, revitalized life for you to enjoy together if you both can share your fantasies together.

Reactions: vtorian
Wow she is very sexy.....you are lucky that you can see her naked, to touch her ass and tits and to fuck such a beauty budy..

Tu mujer está muy buena. Enhorabuena!. La chupa bien? Me gustaría verle el culo. No tienes ninguna foto de tu mujer por detrás?
Me la follaría hasta correrme en su preciosa cara. Crees que le gustaría a tu mujer?

Hi Im 34 years old and I live in Mexico City and I am married. My wife's name is Ligia Vazquez and she is 32 years (im going to post some pics of her) she does not have much interest around the swinge or voyeurism but I like to show her and know what you think about about, she have sweet round ass, the best are her tits.

Please I'd like to write and comment from my wife and me.

I send you greetings and hope to have many friends.

View attachment 14View attachment 15View attachment 16View attachment 17View attachment 18View attachment 19View attachment 20View attachment 21[/Q
Tu mujer es preciosa.

Reactions: 54das60