Post pic of your wife having an orgasm from another guy!

A big orgasm at home with a bull. One evening, I arrived home from work to see my wife's bull parked in my spot on the drive. I knew this meant I should not walk in the bedroom unless specifically being requested, which never happens. The distinctive aroma in the house left me no doubt about what they had been doing with each other, and additionally, the sounds of sex coming through the bedroom door erased any questions.

I finally went into my/our bedroom after listening to them going at it for over half an hour. My wife was being extremely vocal about not wanting the bull to stop or slow down. When she finally began to cum, it was more intense and deeper than anytime before. My wife was lying on the bed, covered in sweat and cum whit her Bull still lodged inside her. I thought she might have been suffering a seizer from how her body was shaking and spasming. She had no idea I had never entered the room. The bull was holding her legs to keep them still after my wife had kicked him in the face during the height of her climax.

View attachment 956364

It took me a bit to see why my wife was always so exhausted and sore after seeing this bull. As his slimy, wet, cum covered cock slid half-hard out of my wife, I could not believe the size of this monster cock. I finally understood her not wanting to be touched for 3-5 days after seeing this guy. Hell, it hurt me just to see her normally puckered slit gaped wide open. The loads of thick, white, milky cum loads that continued to leak after the first 24 hours were massive.

Super nice guy, he and I have become friends, and I do get to watch about half the time now. My wife loves this bull's giant cock. His trust level in me has grown also. He has let me clean up twice in the past few months.
God damn lucky guy

A big orgasm at home with a bull. One evening, I arrived home from work to see my wife's bull parked in my spot on the drive. I knew this meant I should not walk in the bedroom unless specifically being requested, which never happens. The distinctive aroma in the house left me no doubt about what they had been doing with each other, and additionally, the sounds of sex coming through the bedroom door erased any questions.

I finally went into my/our bedroom after listening to them going at it for over half an hour. My wife was being extremely vocal about not wanting the bull to stop or slow down. When she finally began to cum, it was more intense and deeper than anytime before. My wife was lying on the bed, covered in sweat and cum whit her Bull still lodged inside her. I thought she might have been suffering a seizer from how her body was shaking and spasming. She had no idea I had never entered the room. The bull was holding her legs to keep them still after my wife had kicked him in the face during the height of her climax.

View attachment 956364

It took me a bit to see why my wife was always so exhausted and sore after seeing this bull. As his slimy, wet, cum covered cock slid half-hard out of my wife, I could not believe the size of this monster cock. I finally understood her not wanting to be touched for 3-5 days after seeing this guy. Hell, it hurt me just to see her normally puckered slit gaped wide open. The loads of thick, white, milky cum loads that continued to leak after the first 24 hours were massive.

Super nice guy, he and I have become friends, and I do get to watch about half the time now. My wife loves this bull's giant cock. His trust level in me has grown also. He has let me clean up twice in the past few months.
Excellent - a lucky trio