Post pics of your GF/Wife in action

I love to share my slut and watch her in action. When sharing her I can explode just watching/video taping her, typically I can cum 3 times in one session when I share her with other guys. I join in and we give her two cocks at once in different positions and I also leave the room and let them have some fun alone (if I trust the guy is not too rough). Here are some more pics from that session.
gotta love a sexy wife that loves more than 1 cock

She enjoys thick cocks and always makes me clean her up.
Ya my wife also like them very thick. The guy above is long but not thick. Her favorite two bulls that she sees are thick, one is about 8 in length and the other 7.5 they both get harder than the guy above.
She enjoys thick cocks and always makes me clean her up.
Here are her favorite two bulls fucking her in her favorite position. She loves to be pounded by fat cocks in missionary position. She can't spread her legs wide enough and often enough for them. As you can see one of them was teasing that pussy with his thick cock and she wanted it deep in her.

Last edited:
Here is one of Cindy in reverse cowboy with a very long cock, pretty much bottomed out in her pussy. This is one of her regular bulls, I think he is enjoying the feeling of her pussy and the view of his cock in her.
Cindy is a good girl who knows what she wants for sure! I'm really horny by the way...