Post pics of your wife kissing someone else

This guy is a friend of mine who flirted and hit on my wife for two years. My wife always said he was a nice guy, but not anybody she wanted to fuck. I finally told him if he could kiss her and make out with her, she would melt, and he would get laid.

On my wife's birthday a few months later, I told this friend to give my wife a birthday kiss. My wife just sat back, and they kissed for a few minutes before they broke. My wife sat back and exclaimed, "Whew, he is a really good kisser!" I teased and said I had missed it and asked if they would do it again so I could see them kissing. I had already told my friend she likes deep, passionate, open-mouth kissing, and once she is into the kiss and embracing him slowly to put his hand up her shirt or in her pants to see if she is ready.

View attachment 988463

As they say, "it all started with a kiss..."
That is really 🥵 hot

My wife loves to kiss. Wet, deep, sloppy, full-tongue kissing always makes her incredibly wet and horny.

I told these two guys we met online that if they do a good job kissing her, her clothes will fall off. If they did a good job eating her pussy, they would have her begging for their cocks.

When they arrived, my wife was in her bathrobe, wearing panties and a bra underneath. After some conversation, they began to kiss and make out with her. It was not long before they got her panties off, and in the short GIF, you can see them lying on the floor to the right. Shortly after this, she begged them both to fuck her and they both fucked her several times that night.

This is a good example of how wild it drives her to kiss and have her pussy eaten.

IMG_20130323_023909-MOTION.gif

My wife loves to kiss. Wet, deep, sloppy, full-tongue kissing always makes her incredibly wet and horny.

I told these two guys we met online that if they do a good job kissing her, her clothes will fall off. If they did a good job eating her pussy, they would have her begging for their cocks.

When they arrived, my wife was in her bathrobe, wearing panties and a bra underneath. After some conversation, they began to kiss and make out with her. It was not long before they got her panties off, and in the short GIF, you can see them lying on the floor to the right. Shortly after this, she begged them both to fuck her and they both fucked her several times that night.

This is a good example of how wild it drives her to kiss and have her pussy eaten.

View attachment 1293169
my wife will kiss bit no tongue. you can stick your dick in her mouth, but not your tongue. go figure!

Reactions: Couple4MFM