Post the most slutty look of your Hotwife to Captionđź’¦

wow who took the pic if the cuck with the camera?
Great question. When she has a play date with this particular I get to watch and join in. He’s a real exhibitionist and enjoys me recording him fucking my wife. I share everything with him for his enjoyment afterward.
I typically set up 3 cameras to video one at foot of the bed and one on each night stand or tripod focused on each side view of the bed. I then hold my DSLR Nikon and use that for closeups of her sucking his cock and his cock fucking her pussy, facial expressions anything I want a good quality closeup. So in this pic I pulled off the video camera at the foot of the bed, thats me holding the D SLR.
I have great fun editing all the different angles and closeups into one continuous full length video and pulling individual stills from the videos.
Extends the excitement of her play date for days for me.

Reactions: ep46wksp
Great question. When she has a play date with this particular I get to watch and join in. He’s a real exhibitionist and enjoys me recording him fucking my wife. I share everything with him for his enjoyment afterward.
I typically set up 3 cameras to video one at foot of the bed and one on each night stand or tripod focused on each side view of the bed. I then hold my DSLR Nikon and use that for closeups of her sucking his cock and his cock fucking her pussy, facial expressions anything I want a good quality closeup. So in this pic I pulled off the video camera at the foot of the bed, thats me holding the D SLR.
I have great fun editing all the different angles and closeups into one continuous full length video and pulling individual stills from the videos.
Now that's dedication! Well done!

AHHH no it makes sense, love to see some of those videos of you hot wife getting fucked